UP Govt. Jobs: Uttar Pradesh being the most populous state in the country, the UP Govt releases ample no. of job opportunities. The UP Govt Jobs 2020 is released frequently for the candidates of 8th, 10th, 12th pass and Graduates or for the candidates who have higher qualifications. This page provides the aspiring govt. job candidates with the upcoming as well as ongoing UP Govt. Job Notifications. The UP Govt. Job Notifications are updated with the release of any govt, job, admit card and result.
- UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2019: General/Special Recruitment & AFO/ACF
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO, ASRO Online Form 2019: Apply Online
- Allahabad High Court Review Officer Notification 2019: Apply Online here
- UPSRTC Bus Conductor Notification 2019: Apply Online
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
- UPPCL JE Online Application 2019: Apply Online
- UPPSC Various Post Objection List 2019: Check Here
- UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam Date 2019 Out
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply Online
- CDAC Noida Recruitment 2019 Out: 163 Vacancy
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2019: 4329 PGT and TGT Teaching Vacancies Out Soon
- UP Police Recruitment 2019
Result & Answer Key
- UPPSC PCS Mains Result Marks 2017 Out
- UP NHM CHO Final Result 2020 : Check Result Here
- UPPCL AE Result 2019 Out: Check Assistant Engineer Result
- UP Police Constable Result 2019 Out: Check Result of 49568 Candidates
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Answer Key 2019 Out: Download Answer Key
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Result 2019 Out: Check Assembly & Forest Guard Result
- UP Assistant Teacher Result 2019 Out: Check LT Grade Teachers Result
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result 2019 Out: Check List of candidates
- Allahabad Bank SO Result 2019 Out: List of Selected Candidates
- UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019: Check Final Answer Key
Admit Card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2019 Out: Download GIC Lecturer Admit Card
- UPTET 2019 Syllabus: Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 (यूपीएसएसएससी होम्योपैथिक फार्मासिस्ट)
- UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Admit Card Out: Download PET Admit Card
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check Syllabus Topics
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Mains Admit Card 2019 : Check Exam Date
- UPSSSC Tubewell Operator DV Admit Card 2019: Download here
- UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019: Download here
- UPSSSC Chakbandi Adhikari Admit Card 2019 Out: Download Here
- BHU Junior Clerk and Nursing Officers Admit Card 2019 Released
UP Government Jobs 2020
Being the most populous state in India as well as the most populous country subdivision in the world, this state is nowhere behind in the service of public. Thus, there are numerous government job opportunities in Uttar Pradesh state. Major cities involved in UP government / public sector are Lucknow, Banaras, Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Mathura.
The major government organizations providing the Govt jobs in UP are:
1.Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
2.Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
3.Banaras Hindu University
4.Central Drug Research Institute
5.Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
6.Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
7.Indian Institute of Technology- Kanpur
8.Aligarh Muslim University
UP Govt Jobs 2020
Besides these organizations, the sectors providing to government jobs in UP also cover the Railways, Banking Employment in Uttar Pradesh, Universities, College Govt Jobs, Teaching, Schools in Uttar Pradesh, Defence, UPSC, SSC, Agriculture and so on.
Candidates who are freshers/ 10th Pass (Secondary School Certificate), 12th Pass (Senior Secondary School Certificate), Pre-University Course (PUC), Graduation/ Degree, Engineering, MBBS, Post Graduation can apply for the opportunities by checking their eligibility. Different sections of sorting and filtering the specifications are provided so that there is ease in the application process.
The notifications are provided in the form of separate links or PDF that covers the job type, conducting government body, eligibility criteria, pay scale, vacancies, online application and other important dates. Government Jobs Adda247 is responsible for providing the notifications related to UP Govt Jobs covering all its cities, towns and districts. The website is responsible for the earliest possible post of the government job update as and when it is released as an official notification.
Alerts for UP Govt Jobs
The information on the government jobs provided by the official government portals are provided in a suitable and precise form for latest UP Govt job alerts. All type of government jobs, from state to central as well as the specific organizations under ministries are given with detailed information regarding the released posts. Candidates can check this page regularly to get updated information for applying jobs, results, admit cards, interviews.
UP Govt. Jobs 2020: FAQs
Q1. Is the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs page in Adda247.com/jobs daily updated?
Ans. Yes, the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs page in Adda247.com/jobs gets updated on a daily basis. Jobs seekers can get the latest govt job notifications for all openings in the Govt. Sectors. Job seekers can view the latest jobs which are updated on the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs instantly.
Q2. Are all Govt Jobs available on Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh on adda247.com/jobs?
Ans. Yes, we all the Important Govt Jobs available on Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh are available as per the designation and candidates can check the available jobs for competitive examinations.
Q3. What are the details that a UP Govt. Job aspirant needs to know in order to apply?
Ans. Any candidate willing to apply for a Govt Job in UP needs to know the eligibility criteria, mode of application, start and end date of application in order to apply for U.P. Govt. Job 2020.
Q4. How do I know that a job has been posted for the Uttar Pradesh Govt. 2020?
Ans. Sarkari Job Seekers need to subscribe to adda247.com/jobs by pressing the bell icon so that whenever we post any job notification for UP Govt. Job then you are notified about that job and thereafter, apply for it.