Supreme Court PA Admit Card 2020 is out @sci.gov.in. The Supreme Court Of India has announced 23 vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant(PA). It released the marks of all the candidates who had appeared for the written test. Supreme Court PA Result is declared on 7th Feb. Candidates who had applied for PA and have qualified the preliminary exam can now appear for the skill test. The skill test for PA is scheduled from 26th to 28th Feb 2020.
Supreme Court PA Admit Card 2020
SCI PA Skill Test Admit is out. Check the Admit Card Details below.
|Release of PA Preliminary Result||7th February 2020|
|Start Date To Download PA Admit Card||9th February 2020|
|Skill Test and Typing Date For PA||26th to 28th February 2020|
How To Download Supreme Court PA Admit Card?
- Click on the link given below to download
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter any two of your detail: Online Application No. | D.O.B. | E-mail ID
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to see Supreme Court PA Stage II Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print.
Link to Download PA Admit Card For Skill Test 2020
Use the link to download Admit Card For Shorthand Skill Test & Typing Speed Test 2019
Details on PA Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s Name, DOB, Category, Address, etc.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Date, Time and Venue for PA Shorthand Skill Test & Typing Speed Test 2020.
- Space for thumb impression, invigilator’s signature.
Documents To Carry For Shorthand Skill Test & Typing Speed Test For PA 2020
- Candidates are advised to carry their Admit card, original valid proof of photo identity.
- Candidates must carry their own pen/pencil for the shorthand skill test.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried by the candidate.
Selection Process for Supreme Court PA 2020
- As per the Official Notification, candidates who have qualified the Preliminary Examination will have to appear for the Shorthand (English) Skill Test and Typing Speed Test, followed by an Interview.
Event Duration Selection Criteria Shorthand (English) Test @100 words per minute
- Dictation time will be 7 minutes.
- Transcription Time will be 45 minutes
Maximum mistakes permissible = 5% of the total words dictated Typing Speed Test on Computer Minimum speed 40 words per minute for 10 minutes Less than 3% of mistakes allowed Interview (Final Selection) NA Maximum marks: 30 & Minimum qualifying marks: 15
- The candidates who qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Senior Personal Assistant.
Note: Only those candidates will be called for interview who qualify the shorthand and typing skill test.
Points To Remember For Supreme Court PA/SPA Skill Test 2020
- Do not forget to carry your admit card, original valid ID Proof.
- Read all the instructions printed on the admit Card of PA Exam 2019 carefully.
- If a dress code is prescribed by the authority, candidates must strict with that dress code.
- Carry your own ballpoint pen/pencil.
- Take a print out of your admit card before the exam date in advance to avoid the last-minute rush.