Staff Service Commission has declared the Junior Hindi Translator Final Result on the 20th of February. The long wait is now over for the candidates who had appeared for JHT Exam 2018. With the declaration of the result, the candidates who have qualified the exam will be appointed for the post of JHT. The Commission has notified to fill up a total of 115 vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak in the various governmental departments.
SSC JHT Result
According to the SSC’s recent notification released, the JHT Result is released on 20th Feb. Candidates can check their individual marks by using their registration number and password. SSC JHT Result will be declared for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam. The Document Verification for the SSC JHT 2018-19 was conducted on 04th September 2019 by the respective Regional Offices. SSC had conducted the Paper I exam on 26.05.2019. The result of Paper-II
for calling candidates for Document Verification was declared on 04.09.2019.
Check JHT Final Result 2018
With the document verification process being over, the candidates are waiting for the final results. Given below are the steps to check SSC JHT Final Result. The result will be out in the PDF Format.
- Click the SSC JHT Result Link given below.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students)
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
- Save the SSC JHT Result 2020 PDF for future purposes.
Link To Check SSC JHT Result 2018-19
The result for SSC JHT has not been declared yet. SSC JHT Result is declared on 20th Feb 2020.
Highlights Of SSC JHT Result
- Keeping in view the vacancy position, category-wise details of the 104 candidates qualified for appointment to various posts in different Ministry/ Departments/ Offices.
- Document verification was conducted on 04th September 2019.
- The result displays the merit rank of the qualified candidates.