SSC JHT Answer Key 2020: SSC has released the JHT Answer Key 2020 for Paper 1 on 27th November 2020. To know the answer, candidates check the answer key to the exam. The commission has conducted the Junior Hindi Translator Paper on 01st October 2020, SSC releases the SSC JHT Answer Key after the exam. Candidates can check the answer key link in the article below.
SSC JHT Answer Key 2020 For Paper 1
SSC JHT Answer Key for Computer Based Exam (CBE) is released on 27th November 2020. The candidates, who are curious to know the status of their answers marked in the exam can check their response in the answer key. The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the JHT Paper 1 (Tier 1) Examination 2020 on 01st October 2020 at various centers all over the country. And as per the trend, the answer key released before the announcement of the result.
SSC JHT Tier 1 Answer Key: Steps to Check
- Click the link given below, that reads Click to check SSC JHT Tier 1 Answer Key 2020.
- Log in using the User ID and Password as per the SSC JHT Admit card.
- Click Login Button and check the Answer Key 2020.
Candidates may save/download the Answer key for future purposes. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
Link for SSC JHT Answer Key Paper 1
The candidates’ Response Sheets and the Answer Keys will be available here. Candidates can see the link given below to check SSC JHT Answer Key 2020. The candidates may log in to the link provided below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password to check SSC JHT Answer Key 2020.
Challenging SSC JHT Answer Key 2019
All candidates are advised to compare the answer keys with the question papers very carefully and bring apparent incongruities, if any, to the notice of the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to Challenge the answer key from the link given above.
- Candidates have to challenge their response till 01st December 2020.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Any objections in respect of the tentative Answer Keys may be submitted online for a limited period of time which is mentioned above on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged.