Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 is out @saraswatbank.com. With the release of the notification, candidates can check the details for 100 Junior Officer post. Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India have a large network of 284 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. Check details from the official notification & apply online. (Candidates who are residing in Mumbai and Pune only should apply)
Saraswat Bank Notification 2020
Saraswat Bank Notification 2020 has invited applications for 100 vacancies as Junior Officer. The official notification has been provided along with its details. Read more for important dates, eligibility, selection, online application.
|Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Online Application Start Date||1st January 2020|
|Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Online Application Start Date||15th January 2020|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from website||22nd January 2020|
|Date of Exam||27th January 2020|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Junior Officer Eligibility
Junior Officer –Marketing & Operations Eligibility
- Age: Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st January 2020
- Educational Qualification: Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer
- Check Exam Pattern here
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Online Application Form 2020
The online application details along with the dates, link & steps to apply are provided here. Read further to know more.
- Click the given Link to Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer 2020
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration
- After completing registration, log in with User ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login Button and fill the details and complete the application form.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Apply Online link will be active between 01.01.2020 to 15.01.2020
Saraswat Bank Online Application Requirements
1. Application Fee
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No cash or any other mode will
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
2. Photograph & Signature:
- Photograph should be of 200×230 pixels & size of file should be between 20KB- 50KB
- Size of file should be between 10KB – 20KB. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Important Points for Saraswat Bank Notification 2020
- The number of vacancies is subject to change:
- The Bank reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, selection process or the Bank would be free to stop/cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage.
- Only one application should be submitted. In case of multiple applications, the last valid application will be considered, and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Submission of Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra is compulsory