NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Get NIACL AO Apply Online 2021 Procedure, Read NIACL AO Apply Online 2021 here. NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released by the New India Assurance Company for the recruitment of Administrative Officers for the post of Generalists.
NIACL AO Apply Online Link 2021: Active
The link to apply online for NIACL AO 2021 exam has been activated for the online registration process. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply for NIACL Administrative officer post can apply online for the NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 process from today i.e. 1st September 2021. The last date to apply online is 21st September 2021. Click on the direct link below to apply online for NIACL AO 2021.
NIACL AO Apply Online 2021
Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria carefully before applying application for the NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 for the post of Administrative Officer (Generalist). Candidates should go through this article as it will help all the candidates aiming for the filling up NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 online application.
NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Online Application Procedure
Candidates can apply online through different Phases. All the eligible candidates can complete the whole process through three different phases such as:
A. Application Registration
B. Fees Payment
C. Uploading Scan Documents
Documents to have Before NIACL AO Registration
All the candidates should have the following documents before initiating for online application.
- Scanning Copy of candidates:
A. Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
B. Signature (with black ink)
C. Left thumb impression
- Signature Should be Small Letters(Running Handwriting), Signature in Capital Letters will Not be accepted.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- A valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
How to Apply Online for NIACL AO?
A. Application Registration:
1. Visit the official website http://newindia.co.in and go to the Recruitment Section of the Official website
2. Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”, a new screen will open.
3. Click for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
4. Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
5. Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent on the registered Contact details and Email-id.
6. Candidates should fill all the asked information in the application form and use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify them if required.
7. After uploading all the asked documents, photograph successfully candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
8.Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
9. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by the candidates are correct then click on the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ Button.
B. Fees Payment
1. After successful completion of registration
2. Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment
3. Click on the ‘Submit’ button after successfully paying the applied fees.
NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Practice Set
Adda247 has released the practice set for the NIACL AO 2021 Exam. All the eligible candidates aiming to crack the NIACL AO 2021 exam must visit the link given below. It will help all the eligible candidates to practice and prepare themselves according to the real-time examination of NIACL AO 2021.
NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Scan Documents
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: Candidates must ensure that they have the correct sized photograph images as mentioned in the online application form. The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture. Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
|NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Photograph Image|
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)|
|Size of file||20kb–50 kb|
2. Left thumb impression: The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
|NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Left thumb impression|
|Dimensions||240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI
3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height
|Size of file||20kb–50 kb|
3. Hand-written declaration: The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
|NIACL AO Apply Online 2021: Hand-written declaration|
|Dimensions||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI
10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
|Size of file||50 KB – 100 KB|
NIACL AO 2021 Other Links
Insurance Examination 2021 Links
|LIC AAO Admit Card 2021||GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021|
|LIC AAO Syllabus 2021|