Meghalaya Police has invited applications for Sub Inspector, Unarmed Branch Constables, Armed Branch Constables/ BN Constables @mpr2019.apply-gov.in/. There are 1050 vacancies for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019. The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing eligibility, important dates(exam date, online application dates), Vacancy distribution, PDF.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019
The Meghalaya Police has released 1050 vacancies for Various posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for government jobs aspirants.
The Meghalaya Police Application Form 2019 has started on 14th November 2019 and will be ending on 28th December (Extended) 2019. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of Meghalaya Police Recruitment which is provided below.
Check details of the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019.
Meghalaya Police Application: Important Dates
|Notification Date||14th November 2019|
|Application Start Date||14th November 2019|
|Application Last Date||28th December 2019 (Extended)|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Police
Following are the eligibility criteria for Meghalaya Police Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates have Graduate or 12th Class passed. Candidates can check post-wise educationtion qualification details in the table below.
- Physical Eligibility:
Standard Male Female Height 168 cm 152 cm Chest 81-86 cm (05 cms expansion) NA Weight NA 47.5 kg Running 05 Km in 25 Minutes 05 Km in 35 Minutes
- Age Limit: Age Limit for various posts is given in the table below.
Meghalaya Police: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of Meghalaya Police is given in the table below:
|Unarmed Branch Constables||268||18-21 yrs||12th||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Commando Constable (Male)||98||18-21 yrs||Xth pass||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Commando Constable (Female)||41||18-21 yrs||Xth pass||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Armed Branch Constables/ BN Constables||383||18-21 yrs||IXth pass||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Follower SF10 (Male)||10||18-27 yrs||Vth||Rs 17400- 41000|
|Follower (Male)||64||18-27 yrs||Vth||Rs 17400- 41000|
|Driver Constables (Male)||19||18-21 yrs||IXth pass||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Firemen (Male)||37||18-21 yrs||12th||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Driver Firemen (Male)||25||18-21 yrs||12th||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|MPRO Operator Constables||21||18-21 yrs||12th||Rs 22200 – 52400|
|Sub Inspector||44||21 – 27 yrs||Degree in any stream||Rs 37800 – 86400|
Meghalaya Police Application Fee 2019
- Application fee is Rs 50/-, to be paid through EGRAS or E-Challan from any Nationalized Bank.
Meghalaya Police: Online Application Form
The Meghalaya Police Online Application Form is available from 14th November 2019 till 28th December 2019 (Extended). Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of Meghalaya Police is available to complete the online form is provided below.
Steps to follow for Meghalaya Police Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for Meghalaya Police:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for Meghalaya Police
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Important Points for Meghalaya Police Online form
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for completion of the Meghalaya Police Online Form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
Meghalaya Police Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Meghalaya Police Application by post is not acceptable
Meghalaya Police Exam Admit Card
Meghalaya Police will be releasing the admit card on the official website. The Link for Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2019 will be available here after its official release. Keep visiting this website for the updates regarding Meghalaya Police Admit Card.