LIC Assistant Notification 2019 Out: LIC Assistant 2019 (Clerk) recruitment notification for Assistants – Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive was released in September 2019. This is an opportunity to join one of the most reputed Insurance organizations, for getting associated with the central government sector, especially when it is the LIC of the Indian government! A total of 7975 vacancies have been released.
LIC has declared Mains Exam Date 2019 after the announcement of the result on 29th November. The prelims exam took place on 30th and 31st October for LIC 2019 Exam. The Admit card release will also be delayed now.
The article provides detailed recruitment notifications, dates and application for LIC Assistant. Check details and Apply online for LIC Clerk.
LIC Assistant Notification 2019 Important Dates
Check the exam dates for LIC Assistant Notification 2019:
|Notification Release Date||17-09-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01-October-2019|
|LIC Assistant Admit Card||20-October-2019 (Tentative)|
|LIC Assistant Exam Date||30– 31st October-2019 (Changed recently)|
|LIC Assistant Main Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
LIC Assistant 2019 Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in any discipline form any UGC recognized College/Institute
Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai are eligible for this post.
- Age Limit – (As on 01/September/2019)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation
Category Age Relaxation SC/ST 5 years OBC 3 years PWD (Gen) 10 years PWD (SC/ST) 15 years PWD (OBC) 13 years EX-SERVICEMEN Actual Period of service in the Defence Services plus 3 years subject to maximum age limit of 45 years. (In case of Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST/OBC, maximum age limit of 50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC is allowed. LIC Employees Further Relaxation of 5 years
LIC Assistant Salary:
- Basic pay of Rs.14435/-per month.
- Allowance wherever admissible, depending upon the classification of the city and meal coupon will be approximately Rs 30,000/-per month.
- After LIC Assistant Recruitment, confirmed LIC employees on appointment as Assistant shall be eligible for fixation of pay as per existing rules of the Corporation.
LIC Assistant 2019 Apply Online
- The given LIC Assistant Recruitment (Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window operator, Customer Service Executive) gives the link and steps to apply online.
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019. The link for the online application is activated on 17th September 2019.
- Apply Online for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Steps to follow for LIC Assistant Application Form 2019
- Click on the link mentioned above for LIC Assistant Online Application. The link will redirect you to the official site directly.
- Register for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 by filling Personal Credentials
- Click on Register button
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Candidates must verify and enter the valid information/credentials in the LIC Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2019. Also note that payment is an important criteria for submitting the online form.
LIC Assistant Online Application Fee:
- Rs. 510 + GST + Transaction Charges- UR/OBC category Candidates need to pay an application fee
- Rs. 85 + GST + Transaction Charges- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Rupay/Visa/Mastercard/Maestro), Credit Cards, lnternet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- In case, the same cannot be Generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
Important Information for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must note the last date for application of LIC Assistant recruitment
- The mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post.
- The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit, etc. shall be reckoned as on 01/09/2019
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading Admit card for online test.
- LIC reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website.
- The provision of scribe is available to the candidates
- Selection of Assistant will be done through a two tier process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- An application without payment will be considered incomplete.
- Candidate should apply for ONE DIVISION only. Further, in case of multiple applications by a candidate for either different Divisions, or multiple applications for the same Division, the latest application amongst these shall only be considered.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 dates and admit card. After official release of the documents, the link for download will be made available.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves.
- No change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
LIC Assistant 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for LIC Assistant Exam 2019 will be updated soon on the website. Generally, the Admit Card is available 15 days before the date of exam. Stay updated to check Admit card status.
LIC Assistant 2019 Result
The result for LIC Assistant 2019 will be declared soon after the exam takes place. The result dates and link will be declared as soon as it is on the official website of LIC, licindia.in.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!