Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2020 is released @schooleducation.kar.nic.in. KARTET is conducted by the School Education Board of Karnataka. The Karnataka TET Application Link has begun from 25th January 2020. With the official notification and the online link to apply being activated, it is important for all the teaching aspirants to know the KARTET Exam Date(changed recently to 12th April 2020), eligibility criteria, the application process, apply link to be able to apply for Karnataka TET. Do read highlights of Karnataka TET given at the bottom of the page.
Karnataka TET Notification 2020
With a great teaching notification being released, candidates who wish to kickstart their career can apply for the teaching post after going through the KARTET Official Notification 2020 PDF that we have provided below. Karnataka TET is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the appointment of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools of Karnataka. Karnataka TET is an eligibility exam to teach candidates in the Govt Schools of Karnataka. Candidates who are willing to appear for Karnataka TET must register themselves through the link that we have provided here.
KARTET Important Dates
|Starting of KARTET Application form 2020||25th January 2020|
|Last date of Application||25th February 2020|
|Release of Admit card||07th March 2020|
|KARTET Exam Date||12th April (Rescheduled Exam Date)|
|Announcement of Result||To be notified|
Karnataka TET Exam Date
The Karnataka TET Exam Date 2020 has been changed to 12th April 2020, which was 15th March 2020 earlier. The official website has notified that the exam will now be held on 12th April. So, candidates will need to download the KARTET Hall Ticket again for the new exam date.
Refer image for KARTET Rescheduled exam date:
Karnataka TET Time Schedule 2020
|Date of Examination||12th April 2020||12th April 2020|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||09-00A.M||1:30 P.M|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09:00 to 9:15 A.M||1:30 to 1:45P.M|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/
Opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
KARTET Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate applies for the teaching post, they must be aware of the eligibility criteria that we have provided here. The medium of question paper other than the languages shall be in English,
Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Marathi. The recruitment for teachers is being done to teach at Primary Teacher Level-I (Class 1 to 5) & Upper Primary Teacher Level-II (Class 6 to 8) in various schools under Karnataka Government
- Karnataka TET 2019 Educational Qualification
|Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)||Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)|
The candidates not having any of the above qualifications shall not be eligible for appearing in “Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test”.
Age Limit: The lower age limit of the applicants should be 18 years, and the upper age limit will be around 35 to 40 years (relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates).
- KARTET Exam Fee
|Category||Paper – I or II only||Paper I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.|
- Note: In case the payment status is shown as pending even after two days of payment, the candidate shall approach CAC for clarification.
How To Apply For KARTET 2020?
Follow the given steps to apply for KARTET 2020.
- Click the link given below, to open the Karnataka TET application form
- As the link opens, register yourself for the exam
- Complete the registration by entering the OTP using Aadhar Card from Mail or Phone number
- Now, go to the login page and enter your login details such as application/registration no
- Start filling the application form by providing the details:
|| Identity details- name, category, address Education and Employment experience- Degrees, Teaching experience ||
- Upload Photograph & Signature of the required size
- Verify the entered details & go to the application fee section
- Make Payment and Submit the Application
Application Link For Karnataka TET 2020
Click on the link below to apply online for Karnataka TET.
Highlights Of Karnataka TET 2020
- The candidates belonging to General /2A/2B/3A/3B should secure a minimum of 60% to be eligible.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently-abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% to be eligible.
- No GRACE MARKS will be given to any of the questions deleted. However, the results will be declared considering the total marks after deleting the questions.
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate will be for 7 years from the date of declaration of its results.
- KARTET is an eligibility test only and has no claim for recruitment.
Sarkari Jobs gives you the latest news on the ongoing and upcoming govt. exams, results, admit cards.