Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 has been released for employing postgraduate candidates as Probationary Officers-PO (Scale 1). Candidates interested in the recruitment may check the official notification details and apply online. The online application begins on 8th January 2020. Kindly go through the article for the details of eligibility and online form to Apply Online.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 is out @karnatakabank.com. The official notification mentions the eligibility, age limit, application fee, selection, dates, online form. Download Official PDF here.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||08/01/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||18/01/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||18/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||02/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||08/01/2020 to 18/01/2020|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment PO Eligibility
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One-year Executive-MBA)
- Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2020. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply
- Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2020 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01 1992].
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for Reserved category candidates
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Online Application Form
The online application form for Karnataka Bank Recruitment is released from 8th January 2020 and will continue till 18th January 2020.
Application Form Requirements:
- APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Rs 600/- for General category
- Rs 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates plus applicable GST
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Signature (with black ink)
Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
File type: jpg / jpeg
Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm X 5 cm (Width * Height)
File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Link to Apply Online for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020
Use the given link to Apply Online:
Steps to Apply Online:
- Click the direct link to open the apply online tab
- As the link opens, click the registration tab and register
- Now, go to the Login page and fill the identity credentials, education qualification, and address
- Now continue completing the form by making Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Take the Print out of the final form.
Note to the candidates
- Verify the entered details before submitting the form.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process