IBPS SO Online Application 2020: The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the registration process for the post of Specialist Officer (SO), under CRP SPL-X, on its official website ibps.in. IBPS SO Online Registration will be active from 02 November 2020 to 23 November 2020. The selection for IBPS SO 2020 will be done on the basis of nation-wide online exam (Preliminary and Mains). As per IBPS Calendar, IBPS SO Prelims 2020 will be held on 26 December and 27 December 2020. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill up their application form much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch or error. For your help, we have provided the direct link to apply for the recruitment in the article below.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 will be processed for various Scale I Specialist Officers posts as discusses below:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO Online Application 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||02/11/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||23/11/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||23/11/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||23/11/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||02/11/2020 to 23/11/2020|
Exam Fee For IBPS SO 2020
The IBPS SO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS SO 2020 will have to be paid online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2020?
The online form for IBPS SO 2020 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants should be concentrated and careful while submitting details in the application form. The Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the IBPS SO 2020 Online Application Form.
The online application process for IBPS SO will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre and post applying for carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS SO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS SO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS SO 2020 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS SO Online Application Link
The online application will be available from 02nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS SO 2020 Exam by clicking on the direct link mentioned below:
Points To Note For IBPS SO Online Application Form 2020
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS SO Application Form 2020: FAQs
Q. When did IBPS SO 2020 Apply Online Link started?
Ans. The IBPS SO registration link has been active from 2nd November 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date of IBPS SO Online Application is 23rd November 2020.
Q. Can I pay the IBPS SO application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS SO application fee only through online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q. What if my payment for IBPS SO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS SO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS SO 2020.