DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020 is out @dsssb.delhi.gov.in under Advt No. 05/20. DSSSB has released the official notification on 6th January 2020. The recruitment is to fill 297 vacancies for various post. The Posts are as follows.
|Stenographer (English)||Assistant Bacteriologist||Junior Assistant|
|Assistant||Technical Assistant (various categories)||Store Keeper|
|Caretaker||Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier||Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder|
Read on the following article to know the no. vacancy, post, online application dates, eligibility criteria, and other necessary details.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020
The recruitment is to apply for various post. Download the official notification provided below.
|DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Position Name||Multiple Posts|
|Starting date||28th January 2020|
|Closing Date||27th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
DSSSB 2020 Vacancy
|Name of Post & Grade||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||02|
|Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier||18|
|Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder||131|
|Technical Assistant (Beauty culture)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Architecture)||03|
|Technical Assistant (Information Technology Enabled Service & Management)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Garment Fabrication Technology)||02|
|Technical Assistant (Commercial Art)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Digital Electronics)||03|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||14|
|Technical Assistant (Medical Lab. Technology)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice ) English||02|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical)||12|
|Technical Assistant (Electronic & communication)||10|
|Technical Assistant (Pharmacy)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Library Science)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||28|
|Technical Assistant (Fashion Design)||02|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Criteria
Junior Stenographer (English) – 12th Pass from a recognized Board or University. Shorthand Speed 100 w.p.m. / Typing Speed 40 w.p.m.
Junior Assistant – 12th Pass from a recognized Board. Or Proficiency in typewriting with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. The time allowed is 10 minutes. Skill Test shall only be conducted on computers.
Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier – B.Com from a recognized University. Or Computer Literate preferably Tally/Finance Package & be conversant with the latest Finance and Accounting Management Software.
Store Keeper – Graduate in any discipline.
Caretaker – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. OR Diploma from a recognized Institute/ Board/ University with two years relevant experience from a Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies.
Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder – 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/University. Or Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. typing in English or 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 25 w.p.m. typing in Hindi.
Assistant Bacteriologist – Master’s Degree in Bio-chemistry/Micro Biology / Bacteriology / BioTechnology / Zoology from a recognized University or Institute. Or Degree in Science with Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Biology / Micro Biology /Bacteriology/Bio-Technology of a recognized University/ Institute; and (ii) Two years experience in Bacteriological examination of Water.
All Technical Assistant Posts– Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. Or Diploma minimum of 2 years of regular duration in the relevant trade awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/recognized University or equivalent Or Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant field or equivalent.
Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
Selection Process For DSSSB Recruitment 2020
The selection will be held in two tiers, Tier 1 and Tier 2. The skill test will be applicable wherever required.
Online Application Fee For DSSSB Recruitment 2020
|Gen/ EWS/ OBC||Rs 100/-|
|Women/SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM||Nil|
How To Apply For DSSSB Recruitment 2020?
- Click the given link for DSSSB Assistant Online Form 2019 given below.
- As the new tab opens.
- Enter your registration no. if you have it.
- If you are not registered with DSSSB, register yourself first.
- Please carefully fill all the fields in the application form and click on the Submit Application button
- After you clicked on the Submit Application button, you will be redirected to the confirmation page. You will also receive a confirmation mail as well as an SMS along with your application number.
- In the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete Payment button and you will be redirected to the online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with the confirmation message. A confirmation mail and SMS will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of the payment.
- After a successful application, you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Link
Click on the link below to apply online for the post.
More Delhi Government Jobs:
Important points for DSSSB Online Application
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application fees.
- No travelling expenses would be payable to candidates called for CBT & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- While applying, the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation OR equivalent examination.
- Candidates should retain their copy of E-receipt of Application fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference. Only the original Registration Slip shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Capturing of photo/finger impression of the candidates in digital format for authentication / biometric authentication of the candidates in different stages in the selection process will be made. In case of any candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his / her candidature will be cancelled.