Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences, New Delhi has released the notification for Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk (Groups ‘C’) Posts on 20th November 2019. The number of vacancies for CCRAS Recruitment 2019 are 66. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the CCRAS Recruitment 2019.
CCRAS LDC & UDC Recruitment 2019
Good news of aspirants for New Delhi Jobs Aspirants! CCRAS has released 66 vacancies for LDC & UDC. These are good number of vacancies, candidates can start applying now for the given post from 20th November 2019. Check important exam dates and other details.
|Name of the Board||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk|
|CCRAS Notification||Download Official PDF|
|Online Application Start Date||20th November 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||19th December 2019|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Intermediate Passed|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs – 100/-|
Important Dates of CCRAS Recruitment 2019
|CCRAS Online Application form Start Date 2019||20th November 2019|
|CCRAS Recruitment Online Application form Last Date||19th December 2019|
|CCRAS Recruitment Online Application Fee Last Date||19th December 2019|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
CCRAS Recruitment Vacancies Details
There is total of 66 Vacancies for Lower Division and Upper Division Clerk in CCRAS. Candidates can check the vacancies details in the below table:
|Post||Vacancies||Pay Band and Grade Pay||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|Upper Division Clerk||CCRAS 14||Pay Matrix Level-4
(VIth CPC-PB-2 (Rs.
Pay Rs. 2400)
|Lower Division Clerk||CCRAS 30||Pay Matrix Level-2
(VIth CPC-PB-1 (Rs.
Pay Rs. 1900)
CCRAS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (As on 19th December 2019)
- Education Qualifications:
Upper Division Clerk-Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible or this post.
Lower Division Clerk- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Class 102h) level of examination form any recognized board 35 words per minute typing speed in English & 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer will be eligible for this post.
CCRAS Recruitment Application Fee
The Application Fee for the given post is Rs 100/- for General and OBC candidates and for SC/ST/ PwD the Application Fee is Exempted.
The process of selection involves:
- FOR LDC Posts- Written Test (Objective MCQ Based)& Typing Test
- FOR UDC posts- Written Test (Objective MCQ Based)
A rank list will be prepared on the basis of cumulative marks obtained in writing and interview. Then the candidates will be allocated to the Association. The basis of allocation would be Governmental Reservation, Ethnic Cycle System and Priority Option
Link of CCRAS Recruitment Online Form
Candidates can Apply for CCRAS LDC & UDC using the link given below:
Steps to Apply Online CCRAS Recruitment
- Click on the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions, check “I Agree”.
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the CCRAS Recruitment registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally, submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt
Important Points to Remember for CCRAS Recruitment 2019
The notification is released for 66 vacancies in Central Council of Research In Ayurvedic Sciences 2019. Candidates should note the start date (20th November 2019) and the last date (19th December 2019) of the Application form. Interested candidates, eligible for the post may apply. Please note:
- Candidates should verify the details entered before clicking Submit
- Only exempted candidates will not pay the Application fee
- It is instructed to the candidates to keep their scanned copy of the required documents in the admissible size as prescribed in the advertisement
CCRAS Recruitment Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the CCRAS LDC & UDC Online form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of CCRAS Recruitment Application by post
Candidates are requested to stay connected for more updates on Central Council of Research In Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment for LDC & UDC 2019.