Bank of Maharashtra has released notification for recruitment of Generalist Officer in Scale II and Scale III. The official notification has been released on 11th December 2019. Candidates can now check the procedure of application and complete details about the post, eligibility, etc. Read complete information about Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment from the notification details (PDF) provided. Aspirants should stay updated and try not to miss this opportunity.
Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has announced the recruitment of Generalist Officer in various department. Check Details here.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment: Important Dates
|Bank of Maharashtra Online Application Start Date||11th December 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||31st December 2019|
|Last Date for printing your Application||31st December 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Tentative Date of Online Exam||Available Soon|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy Distribution
|Post||Scale||Age||No. of Vacancies||of which PWBD|
Bank of Maharashtra GO Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates can check education qualification for both posts here.
Generalist Officer (II) – Candidates having graduation Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university with minimum 02 years work experience an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank will be eligible for this post and having Computer knowledge will preferred too for this post.
Generalist Officer (III) – Candidates having graduation Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university with minimum 05 years work experience an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank will be eligible for this post and having Computer knowledge will preferred too for this post. OR Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st April 2019)
Generalist Officer (Scale–II) : 20-35 Years
Generalist Officer (Scale–III) : 20-38 Year
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Prerequisites for Bank of Maharashtra GO Online Form
- Brief Resume(DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof(PDF)
- DOB Proof(PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/Degree Certificate(PDF)
- Experience Certificates
- E-Receipt for Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Form 16
- Recent Photograph
Application Fee Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer
- General / OBC/ EWS: 1180/-
- SC / ST / PH: 118/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click on New Registration and fill the basic personal credentials
- Click on submit.
- You will get your registration number and password on your mobile and e-mail I.D.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details.
- Take Print-Out for future reference.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2019 Link
The link to apply online is available from 11th December 2019
- The Online Application has begun from 11th December 2019 and will last till 31st December 2019
- The total number of Vacancies are 300 under various posts
- The Bank’s website is the primary source of the further updates. After the official release of the notification and online application form, all the news will be updated here.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Online form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application by post.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card will be released in the month of February 2020 probably. Thus, the admit card released will be updated after its official release on the website.
Bank of Maharashtra GO Result 2019
The result for Specialist Officers in Bank of Maharashtra will be released tentatively in the month of March 2020. Candidates can check the result link after its official release.