Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has uploaded the Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020: on its website. The written exam for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (UB) has been scheduled for 22nd November 2020 (Sunday) from 12 PM to 2 PM. The candidates who have applied for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2020 can download their admit card from the direct links provided here. The Candidates are advised to report at the examination centre at least 2½ hours prior to the starting time of the exam i.e. they must report by 9:30 am, due to COVID-19 Protocols.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam|
|Name of the Exam||Sub Inspector (UB) Written Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th November 2020|
|Exam Date||22nd November 2020|
Exam Scheme to be followed for SI Assam Police Admit Card 2020
- The timing of the written exam is from 12 pm to 2 pm.
- Candidates are to report at the entrance of the Examination Venue minimum 2½ hours prior to the starting time of the exam i.e. they must report by 9:30 am, due to COVID-19 Protocols.
- Candidates requiring any clarification and assistance regarding the Admit Cards can contact SLPRB Assam.
How to Download Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020?
- Go to the Official Website @ www.slprbassam.in
- Find ‘Download Admit Card of Written Test for Recruitment of SI (UB) from any of the following links’
- Click on “Link 1 | Link 2” login tab.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020: Direct Links
Click on the links mentioned below to download the admit card for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2020 for hiring candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. The written exam which is going to be held on 22nd November 2020. The admit card is the mandatory document that should be carried to the exam hall along with valid ID Proof else the candidate will not be allowed to enter the premises.
Required Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre:
Required Documents to bring to enter in the Examination Hall, the details are mentioned below –
- Print out of Admit Card
- Post Card Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- A self-attested photocopy of identity proof
Information Mentioned on Assam Police SI Hall Ticket 2020
The Admit Cards will be contained the information about your Roll Number, Name, etc. Details are mentioned below –
- Applicant Name
- Date of Exam
- Slot of Exam
- Exam Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- date of Birth
- Gate Closure Time
- Exam Timing
- Category of Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Centre Code
SLPRB Assam Police SI Exam Pattern 2020
- The exam for Assam Police SI will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions on the following:
1) Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Comprehension 2) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and 3) General Knowledge
- Each question will be of 1 (one) mark and the duration of the test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
Apart from the written exam, there will also be a Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test.
Discrepancy In Downloading Assam Police SI UB Admit Card 2020
Every year, lakhs of candidates apply for the Assam Police SI Exam, it is possible that they may face difficulty in downloading the Assam Police SI Admit Card. Or, it is even possible that the details printed on the hall ticket are incorrect or illegible. In such cases, the candidates have to contact the authorities as early as possible to get the problem resolved. In case if a candidate faces any issue in downloading the Admit Card for Assam Police they can contact the following.