APPSC Group 2 Final Result 2020: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the APPSC Group 2 Final Result 2020 @psc.ap.gov.in. The result has been declared under Recruitment vide Notification No.25/2018, for which the final exam was conducted on 29th and 30th August 2019. On 28th October 2020, a list of candidates who are selected for direct recruitment has been released, which includes a total of 423 candidates. The candidates who were qualified for the certification round can check the final result of APPSC Group 2 Services 2018 from the direct link given in the article below.
APPSC Group-2 Final Result 2020: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Group II Services|
|Online Main Exam Held on||29th & 30th August 2019|
|Result Declared Date||28th October 2020 (provisional)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group 2 Final Result (Provisional Selection List)
APPSC Group 2 Mains Result has been released officially with 423 selected candidates for the recruitment to various posts of Group-2 services. APPSC Group 2 Mains Exam was conducted on 29 August 2019 & 30 August 2019. All the candidates whose roll nos. appear in the APPSC Result have been provisionally selected for the appointment.
Steps To Check APPSC Group 2 Final Result
- Click the given link to download the Result PDF.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students).
- Candidate can use CTRL+F to search the Roll Number in the Merit List.
- If Roll no. is present in the merit list you have been selected provisionally for the posts under which your number is displayed.
- Download the PDF and take a print out for future reference.
Conditions For Appointment
The selections are subject to the outcome of Command petitions pending before the Hon’ble A.P. High Court and to the following conditions as only the success in the Examination confers no right to the appointment:
1) Unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to his/her character and predecessors are suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2) In case the candidate is found physically fit to join and work for the post.
3) The Candidate should produce original certificates as may be required by the appointing authority in accordance with the Rules/Notifications