Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry 2022
Indian Navy has released the official notice for four years B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerela. Interested unmarried male candidates, who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E./B.Tech) test, can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 on the official site joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27th January 2022. The last date for submitting Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2022 is 8th February 2022.
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry 2022 Notification
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
|Starting Date of Online Application||27th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||8th February 2022|
Click Here to Apply Online [Link Activated]
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry: Vacancies Details
|Education Branch||05||Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 July 2005 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30||Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 July 2005 (Both dates inclusive)|
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry: Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA.
Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 July 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Process for Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry 2022
Shortlisting of Applications: Indian Navy reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List 2021. All candidates are required to fill their ranks as per the Common Rank List in the application. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from March – April 2022.
SSB Interview: SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I Screening test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Personal Interview and Group testing which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx. duration 3-5 working days).
Merit List: Separate Merit List for Education Branch and Executive and Technical Branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination will be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the respective branch.
How to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry 2022 ?
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27th January to 8th February 2022. The procedure for applying online is given below:
- Before filling the online application, keep the relevant documents readily available.
- All relevant documents like Date of Birth proof, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, JEE (Main) 2021 scorecard, and a scanned passport size photograph.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original documents while appearing for SSB Interview.
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Cadet Entry 2022 FAQ
Q1. What is the last date for application submission?
Ans. 8th February 2022 is the last date for application submission.
Q2. When will online application will start?
Ans. Online application will be start from 27 January 2022.