Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age: 20-24 years (born between July 1, 1997, to June 30, 2001) for both branches. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Assistant Commandant
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 6 TO 17 DECEMBER for the above-said post.
- Candidates shall fill up the “Online” application the candidates by logging in website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Application link is given above.
- Go and click on the Opportunities button. You should read the instruction carefully and proceed with filling up the application form.
- Then select and click on the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2022 Batch (SRD).
- Click and Select only one post (Assistant Commandant General Duty) to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed and proceed to fill the application.
- Fill in your details correctly and upload the photograph and signature as per the dimensions asked.
- All candidates shall correctly fill up their mobile no. and e-mail ID.
- There is no Application fees for applying for this post.
Note: E-admit cards to eligible candidates for appearing Preliminary Selection Board (PSB) will be issued from 28 DECEMBER onwards.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies
|(I)||Commercial pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)||10|
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
The Selection process includes two stages after which Medical examination is done and then the final merit is prepared. Candidates making it to the final merit list are recruited.
- Short Listing of Applications: Shortlisting will be done based on the marks received in bachelor’s degree. For some branches, qualifying marks can be more than 60% if more applicants with higher percentages apply. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the preliminary exam.
- Preliminary exam or written test: Preliminary test will be conducted in English to examine Mental Ability/ Cognitive Aptitude of the candidates along with Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT). Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant preliminary test will objective in nature.
- Final selection: After qualifying the preliminary exam, candidates will be called for final selection. This test will include Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- Candidates will be intimated on the date and venue of final selection on the official website of Indian Coast Guard