Documents to Carry for AFCAT 2 2022 Exam
AFCAT exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26th, 27th & 28th August and when exams approach near the Time ticks faster. The last moments are the deciding one and this time is filled with nervousness and panic as all the preparation is to be rewarded in that particular time span. This turmoil cause students dearly sometime as in this time students are most prone to silly mistakes.
The common mistakes students commit are forgetting their Admit card or the important documents that are to be carried to the examination hall, keeping that in mind we have prepared a last minute checklist so that you don’t fall vulnerable to any silly mistakes. First let’s have a overview of the AFCAT 2 2022 Exam.
AFCAT Exam Date 2022: Overview
|Name of Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test (2022)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Periodicity||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Rounds||3 Stages (Written + AFSB + DV)|
|Exam Dates||Written Test: 26th, 27th & 28th August
|Expected Candidates||2 lakhs approx.|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Documents to carry to Exam Hall
Before leaving your house make sure you have carried the following documents with you
- Admit card for AFCAT session 02/2022
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Alternatively, any other valid photo identification, such as a PAN card, passport, driving license, voter identification card, or college identification card, includes name, father’s name, and birth date.
- Two colored passport-size photographs – the same picture that was uploaded when you applied online
- A ballpoint pen (blue or black).
AFCAT 2 2022: Exam Timings
|Activity||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Reporting time||8 am||12.30 pm|
|Verification of admit card & ID Proof, Biometrics, Photo/ Thumb Impression/ Sign on Attendance Sheet & candidate seating in the exam hall||8 am to 9.30 am||12.30 am to 2 pm|
|Reading of instructions by candidates||9.30 am to 9.45 am||2 pm to 2.15 pm|
|AFCAT exam||9.45 am to 11.45 am||2.15 pm to 4.15 pm|
|Reading of instructions by candidates for EKT||NA||4.15 pm to 4.30 pm|
|EKT||NA||4.30 pm to 5.15 pm|
Candidates are to strictly adhere to the time of reporting in order to complete the entry formalities (including frisking) and verification process (biometrics, identification, and inspection of admit card, ID proof, photograph, signature, etc.) before proceeding to the exam hall.
Things Prohibited in AFCAT 2022 Exam
There are certain items that the candidate should not bring to the examination center, such as:
- Mobile phones and calculators are examples of digital devices.
- Pens other than black and blue.
- You will not have to bring bags with textual materials, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with calculators, Bluetooth, pagers, etc.
AFCAT 2022 Guidelines
- Candidates have to wear flat-heeled slippers and sandals on exam day. The examination centers do not permit closed-toe shoes.
- A large button is not allowed on clothing.
- For those wearing religious attire, mandatory frisking may be required in the exam hall.
- Jewelry such as rings, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, and brooches are not allowed during the evaluation.
- Consuming tobacco or alcoholic products is strictly prohibited inside the exam center premises.
So these were some last minute things to take care of, lest a silly mistake cause you skipping the golden chance, before entering the Exam hall make sure you have a calm and composed Attitude, and rest will be decided by your performance. All the best !
To check your daily progress, you must give as many mocks as you can. Adda will help you to check your daily progress by providing you 60+ mock tests. Click Here for AFCAT Prime Test Series.