Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Exam Date 2022 & City
ICG Exam Date 2022 Out: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik exam is going to be conducted soon for which the authorities have released the Exam Date and City on 15th March 2022. Admit Card for the same will be released by the Indian Coast Guard Authorities two to three days prior to the written examination. Stay connected with DefenceAdda to get the latest updates.
Indian Coast Guard Authorities has released the Exam Date and City for the Recruitment Post of Yantrik Electrical / Mechanical and Electronics / Navik General Duty and Navik. Candidates can check their exam cities from the link provided below.
ICG Exam Date 2022 Out
- First, you have to go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The link for the same is provided above.
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik 02/2022 Exam Dates and City Released in the Notification section.
- Log in by entering your Email Id and Password. Click on the Submit button.
- Your Exam Date and the City in which you are going to appear in the examination will be given.
- Note it down and wait for the admit card to be released soon.
Documents to be carried to the Exam Hall
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies 2022
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Navik General Duty GD||260|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||35|
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik(02/2022)
- Stage – I: Written Examination will be conducted by the Indian Coast Guard in the Computer-based Online Exam.
- Stage – II: Candidates who will clear the Stage – I will proceed to Stage – II. It consists of Physical Fitness Test, Document verification, Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers, Initial Medicals Examination.
- Stage – III: All India Merit List will be generated for the students who clear Stage – II. Then e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- Stage – IV: Lastly, students have to submit the original documents verified through boards/universities/state government. The candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.