Ex Khaan Quest 2022- Relevance for UPSC Exam
- GS Paper 3: Security- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate.
Ex Khaan Quest 2022 in News
- Recently, Indian Army Contingent Participated in Multinational Joint Exercise “Ex Khaan Quest 2022”.
- Indian Army at Ex Khaan Quest 2022 is represented by a contingent from the LADAKH SCOUTS.
Key Facts about Ex Khaan Quest 2022
- About: Ex Khaan Quest 2022 is a Multinational Peacekeeping exercise featuring participation from military contingents from 16 countries.
- Host Country: Ex Khaan Quest 2022 is being hosted by Mongolia.
- Duration: Ex Khaan Quest 2022 will be hosted in Mongolis for 14 days.
- Mandate: Ex Khaan Quest 2022 is aimed at enhancing interoperability, building military to military relationships, developing peace support operations and military readiness among participating nations.
Significance of Ex Khaan Quest 2022
- The Ex Khaan Quest 2022 military exercise will enhance the level of defence co-operation between Indian Army and participating countries especially with the Mongolian Armed Forces which will enhance bilateral relations between the two countries.
- The Ex Khaan Quest 2022 exercise will also enable sharing of best practices between the Armed Forces of participating nations and will include field training exercises, combat discussions, lectures and demonstration.
- Khaan Quest 22 will provide participants United Nations training and certification through realistic peace support operations and will enhance UN PKO interoperability and military relationships among the participating nations.
- Which country is hosting the Ex Khaan Quest 2022 military exercise?
Ans. Military Exercise Khaan Quest 2022 is being hosted by Mongolia.
- How many Countries are participating in Ex Khaan Quest 2022?
Ans. A total 16 countries are participating in the Ex Khaan Quest 2022.
- Which military contingent is representing India in of Ex Khaan Quest 2022?
Ans. A contingent from the LADAKH SCOUTS is representing India at Ex Khaan Quest 2022.