Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary Salary 2023: In this article, we will explore the Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary salary 2023 and delve into the job profile of Civil Judges in the state. The Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary offers competitive remuneration packages to its employees, including Civil Judges. We will discuss the salary components, allowances, and benefits associated with the position. Additionally, we will provide insights into the responsibilities and duties of Civil Judges in Arunachal Pradesh. This article aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the salary structure and job profile of Civil Judges in the Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary, offering valuable information to those interested in pursuing a career in the legal field in the state.
Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Overview
To apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service, candidates must possess a Law degree and be aged between 22 and 35 years. The selection process involves three stages: Preliminary exams, Main exams, and Interviews. The Preliminary examination consists of multiple-choice questions worth 100 marks. In the Main written examination, candidates face four sections, each carrying 100 marks. The final round is the Viva Voice/Interview, which holds a weightage of 50 marks, with a minimum passing score of 20 required for selection as an Arunachal Pradesh Civil Judge. This comprehensive selection process ensures that deserving candidates are chosen for the position, assessing their legal knowledge, aptitude, and communication skills.
Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Services Salary
The Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Services Salary is structured as per the guidelines set by the state government. The pay scale for the position of Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Judicial Magistrate is in the range of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770 per month. In addition to the basic pay, there are various allowances and benefits provided, including dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical benefits, and leave encashment. The Arunachal Pradesh salary structure is subject to periodic revisions and may also include other perks and facilities. The Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Services offers an attractive salary package that is competitive and commensurate with the responsibilities and importance of the role in the judiciary.
Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary Salary and Allowances
The Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary salary and allowances are determined by the state government. The entry-level position of Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Judicial Magistrate is placed in the pay scale of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770 per month. In addition to the basic pay, the judiciary also provides various allowances such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical benefits, and leave encashment. These allowances and benefits aim to provide financial stability and support to the judicial officers. The exact details of the salary structure and allowances may vary over time as per the government’s policies and revisions.
Allowances for Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary
The following are the Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary Allowances:
- Dearness Allowance: The judiciary provides a dearness allowance to its officers to offset the impact of inflation on their salaries.
- House Rent Allowance: Judicial officers are eligible for a house rent allowance to assist them in meeting their accommodation expenses.
- Medical Allowance: The judiciary offers medical allowances to its officers to cover medical expenses for themselves and their dependents.
- Travel Allowance: Judicial officers receive travel allowances to cover the costs of official travel and transportation.
- Leave Encashment: Officers are entitled to encash their accumulated leaves, allowing them to convert their unused leave days into monetary compensation.
- Other allowances: Additional allowances, such as conveyance allowance and telephone allowance, may also be provided to judicial officers to facilitate their work-related needs.
These allowances are designed to provide financial support and welfare benefits to the officers of the Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary. The specific details and rates of these allowances may vary depending on the government’s policies and revisions.
Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Services Job Profile
The Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Services job profile involves the appointment of eligible candidates as judicial officers to administer justice and uphold the rule of law in the state. The officers serve as Civil Judges and Judicial Magistrates and are responsible for the efficient functioning of the judicial system. Their key duties and responsibilities include:
- Adjudication: Conducting fair and impartial hearings, trials, and proceedings in civil and criminal cases, ensuring justice is delivered according to the law.
- Legal Interpretation: Analyzing laws, statutes, and legal precedents to interpret and apply them correctly in cases before the court.
- Case Management: Managing case files, examining evidence, hearing arguments, and delivering judgments based on the facts presented and legal principles.
- Mediation and Settlement: Facilitating negotiations and alternative dispute resolution methods to encourage amicable settlements between parties.
- Legal Research: Conducting research on legal issues, reviewing case laws, and staying updated with changes in legislation to ensure accurate legal decisions.
- Court Administration: Overseeing court proceedings, maintaining court records, and managing administrative tasks to ensure smooth functioning of the judicial system.
- Judicial Orders: Issuing orders, summonses, and warrants as necessary, and enforcing compliance with court directives.
The job profile of Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Services requires a strong understanding of the law, ethical conduct, integrity, and the ability to maintain impartiality while dispensing justice.
|Judiciary Related Links|
|Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Syllabus||Arunachal Pradesh Judiciary Previous Year Question Papers|
|Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria|