UP PCS J previous year question paper: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts the UP PCS J exam every year to select candidates for various posts in the state’s judiciary system. To prepare for this exam, candidates need to go through the previous year’s question paper to understand the exam pattern, types of questions asked, and level of difficulty. The Article takes you through all important details about the UP PCS J previous year question paper.
UP PCS J Mains Question Paper PDF 2023
UP PCS J Exam Pattern
The aspirants interested in UP PCS J previous year question paper will also be interested in UP PCS J Exam Pattern. The UP PCS J exam is conducted in three stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The Prelims exam consists of two papers, each containing 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and a duration of two hours. Paper 1 covers general knowledge, while Paper 2 covers law subjects. The Mains exam consists of seven papers, out of which five are compulsory, and two are optional. The compulsory papers include General Knowledge, Language, Law-I, Law-II, and Law-III, while the optional papers cover various aspects of law, such as Hindu Law, Muslim Law, and Criminal Law. Each paper in the Mains exam has a duration of three hours.
UP PCS J Previous Year Question Papers
The UP PCS J previous year question paper is an essential resource for candidates preparing for the UP PCS J exam. It gives them an idea of the exam pattern, the types of questions asked, and the level of difficulty. Here are some subheads that can be covered while discussing the UP PCS Judiciary previous year question paper:
- UP PCS J previous year question paper General Knowledge: The General Knowledge paper in the Prelims exam covers topics such as current affairs, history, geography, polity, economy, and science. The previous year’s question paper had questions on current affairs, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Education Policy 2020, and the National Health Mission. There were also questions on Indian geography, such as the states and their capitals, rivers, and mountain ranges. In addition, there were questions on Indian history, such as the Mughal Empire, the Indian National Congress, and the Indian Independence movement.
- UP PCS J previous year question paper Law Subjects: The Law paper in the Prelims exam covers various aspects of Indian law, such as the Indian Penal Code (IPC), the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC), the Indian Evidence Act, and the Constitution of India. The previous year’s question paper had questions on various sections of the IPC, such as Section 302 (murder), Section 376 (rape), and Section 420 (cheating). There were also questions on the CrPC, such as the procedure for the arrest of a person, and the Indian Evidence Act, such as the admissibility of electronic evidence. The Constitution of India was also covered, with questions on fundamental rights, directive principles of state policy, and the President of India.
- UP PCS J previous year question paper Language: The Language paper in the Mains exam tests the candidate’s proficiency in Hindi and English. The previous year’s question paper had questions on essay writing, comprehension, and grammar. Candidates were required to write essays on topics such as the importance of education, the impact of social media, and the role of women in society. There were also comprehension passages, followed by questions on vocabulary, grammar, and inference.
The table below contains all the UP PCS J previous year question papers:
|Year||UP PCS J Previous Year Question Paper PDF|
|2012||UP PCS J Previous Year Question Paper PDF 2012|
|2013||UP PCS J Previous Year Question Paper PDF 2013|
|2016||UP PCS J Previous Year Question Paper PDF 2016|
|2018||UP PCS J Previous Year Question Paper PDF 2018|
For more paper you can visit the official website of UPPSC.
Importance of solving UP PCS J Previous Year Question Paper
This article mentions the important points for solving the UP PCS J previous year question paper. The aspirants may refer to this post in order to take insights on solving and analysing UP PCS J previous year question paper . Solving UP PCS J previous year question papers is an essential aspect of preparing for the exam. Here are some reasons why:
- Helps you understand the exam pattern: Solving UP PCS J previous year question paper will give you an idea about the exam pattern, the type of questions asked, and the distribution of marks. This knowledge will help you plan your preparation better.
- Builds your confidence: By solving UP PCS J previous year question paper , you will get a sense of the level of difficulty of the exam. This will help you build your confidence and reduce exam anxiety.
- Helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses: Solving UP PCS J previous year question paper will help you identify your strong and weak areas. You can then focus your efforts on improving your weaker areas.
- Improves your time management: Solving UP PCS J previous year question paper will help you understand how to manage your time during the exam. You will learn how to allocate time to different sections and questions based on their difficulty level.
- Provides practice: Practice is essential for any exam. Solving UP PCS J previous year question paper will give you the necessary practice to perform well in the exam.
- Improves your accuracy: By solving UP PCS J previous year question paper , you will learn how to eliminate wrong answers and choose the correct ones. This will help you improve your accuracy and score higher marks.
In conclusion, solving UP PCS J previous year question papers is an important step towards cracking the exam. It will help you understand the exam pattern, build your confidence, identify your strengths and weaknesses, improve your time management, provide practice, and improve your accuracy.
Judiciary Related Links: