Staff Selection Commission is going to release the Answer Key of Stenographer 2020. After successfully conducting Stenographer Paper, SSC releases the SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020. Candidates can check the answer key link in the article below. Read further to know more about SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Response Sheet
SSC Stenographer Answer Key for Computer-based exam will be released in the month of January 2021. The candidates curious for the confirmation of their filled responses can check their answer keys once released by the Commission. The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Stenographer Examination 2020 in the month of December 2020 at various centers all over the country. And as per the trend, the answer key is released before the announcement of the result.
The candidates’ Response Sheets and the tentative Answer Keys will be available here. Candidates can see the link given below to check SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020. Also, the provision of challenging the Stenographer Answer Key is also provided. The candidates may log in to the link provided below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password to check SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020.
Link for SSC Stenographer Answer Key
Click here to Check SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020
Candidates must note that the link to check the answer key and provision of challenging the answer key will be available in the month of December 2020.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key: Steps to Check
- Click the link given below, that reads Click to check SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020
- Log in using the User ID and Password as per the SSC Stenographer Admit card
- Click Login Button and check the SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020.
Candidates may save/download the Answer key for future purposes. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020: How to Raise Objections?
- To ensure more transparency in the examination system of Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the provision of raising objections on the answer key will be made available soon.
- Candidates have to pay Rs-100/- for each objection.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key: Important Points
- At a time, the candidate can raise objection for only one question and make payment for each answer objection.
- Answer Key is a useful way to check your scores or at least predict the candidate’s performance.
- Candidates must ensure that the submission of Answer Key objection is done before the deadline.
- No further objections will be entertained after the last date.