SSC MTS Salary 2020: The Staff Selection Commission multitasking staff (MTS) salary is discussed here. Check the career Growth and Job Profile which is discussed in the article. All the interested aspirants can check the details of the salary in the article below.
SSC MTS Salary Structure, Career growth and Work Profile 2020
An important conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India is Multi Tasking Staff(MTS). It is also a challenging job and requires a lot of hard work. The article contains the details of the Multi-tasking staff’s profile, salary structure, and career growth.
These posts fall into the Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial Post. These posts include the following:
4. Junior Gestetner Operator
Overview of SSC MTS 2020:
|Name of the||SSC MTS 2020 (SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2020)|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Mode||Paper I: Online,|
|Paper 2: Offline|
|Total Number of Questions||Paper 1: 200,|
|Paper 2: 1|
|Sections||Paper 1: General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness|
|Paper 2: Essay & Letter Writing|
|Maximum Marks||Paper 1: 200|
|Paper 2: 50|
|Type of Questions||Paper 1: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Paper 2: Descriptive (Essay/Letter Writing)|
|Duration||Paper 1: 90 minutes|
|Paper 2: 30 minutes|
SSC MTS Salary Structure
The salary for SSC MTS is calculated on Gross and In-Hand basis. The income increased by 20% after the 7th pay commission.
The salary structure has been tabulated below:
|MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
DA on TA
The Multi-tasking staff promotions is in the form of salary, that is depicted as follows:
SSC MTS Job Profile: SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Job Profile
The Multi-tasking staff has the following roles:
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch, etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- The dusting of furniture, etc.
- Cleaning of buildings, fixtures, etc.
- Work-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
|Commencement of Online (Paper-I)||26th October 2020 to 13th November 2020|
|Descriptive (Paper-II)||01st March 2021|
|Commencement of Skill Test||To be announced|
Note: The Above mentioned dates may get changed due to the COVID-19 lockdown.
Candidates are requested to visit this website regularly to stay updated with the upcoming notifications.
SSC MTS Salary FAQs
Q 1. What is the Grade Pay of SSC MTS?
Ans. The Grade Pay of SSC MTS is Rs. 1800/-.
Q 2. What is the pay band of SSC MTS salary?
Ans. The pay band for SSC MTS posts is Pat Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200).
Q 3. What is the starting salary of SSC MTS?
Ans. The starting salary of SSC MTS is between 17K to 21K depending upon the location of posting.
Q 4. What is the full form of MTS?
Ans. The full form of MTS is multitasking staff.
Q 5. What is the job profile of SSC MTS?
Ans. The job profile includes peon, safety, jamadar, Safaiwalla, mali, operator, etc.