SSC MTS Tier II Cut Off 2020: The Commission is going to declared the SSC MTS Tier II Cut Off along with the result. Candidates who had appeared for the SSC MTS Tier II are eagerly waiting for the result and cut off. The result was supposed to declare on 30th April, which was delayed due to lock down in the whole country.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Cut Off 2020
- SSC MTS Tier 2 Cut Off will decide the qualification of the candidate for appearing in the document verification.
- Qualified candidates of SSC MTS Tier II Exam will be issued the admit card for Document Verification. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the consolidated score of Tier-1 Result and Tier-2.
Link for SSC MTS Tier I Cut Off 2020
Highlight of SSC MTS Tier I Exam 2020
- The given data has been released by SSC, which represent some highlights of SSC MTS Exam 2020:
- Total Number of Registered candidates- 38.58 lakh
- Number of candidates appeared in the Examination- 19.18 lakh
- Overall percentage of attendance- 49.73%
- Number of Shifts- 39
- Number of Examination Venues- 337
- Number of cities in which examination conducted- 146
- Number of States/UT’s in which examination was conducted- 34
SSC MTS Previous Year Cut Off:
SSC MTS Tier-1 Cut Off 2016-17
The table below mentions the SSC MTS Tier-1 Cut off for the year 2016-17. The distribution also mentions the candidates available in each category.
* 8405 SC, 2017 ST, 44683 OBC candidates have qualified at UR standard
SSC MTS Cut-Off for Tier-1 is released along with the Result for Tier 1. The candidates can know the minimum for qualifying the SSC MTS 2019, which becomes the eligibility criteria for the next tier. SSC MTS Cut-Off is released separately for Tier-I & Tier-II Exam.
SSC MTS Final Cut-Off 2016-17- The Final Cut off for SSC MTS Exam 2016-17 has been depicted in the table category wise.
Candidates must check the SSC MTS Cut-off for their respective category to confirm their qualification for the Tier-2 Examination. SSC MTS Tier-2 Exam is of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in order to re-categorize the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
All the best!
SSC MTS Cut Off Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s
Q 1. SSC MTS Cut off is different for each exam?
Ans. Yes, the cut off of every stage is different, candidates need to score cut off marks for that stage to qualify for the next stage.
Q 2. How many stages does SSC MTS have?
Ans. SSC MTS have 3 stages, tier 1, tier 2 and document verification.
Q 3. When will the cut off be released?
Ans. The cut off is released along with the result.
Q 4. Is there different cut off for each category?
Ans. Yes, there will be different cut off for each categories.
Q 5. Who decide the cut off marks of SSC MTS?
Ans. The SSC decide the cut off marks of SSC MTS.