RBI Grade B Score Card 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released RBI Grade B Scorecard for General, DEPR, DSIM officers. RBI conducted the Grade B mains and interview in December 2019 and January to March 2020, for which the scorecard out @rbi.org.in. Those who had appeared in the exam may get the direct link to check their scores to assess their marks in the exam. Read further to know the details of the scorecard.
RBI Grade B Online Application 2021
RBI Grade B Scorecard 2020
After the successful conduct of the mains and interview, candidates can now check their marks. RBI Grade B Mains and interview scorecard from the link given below.
Use of Scorecard:
- Scorecard has the details of the marks obtained by the candidate in the given exam.
- In each section, the marks that the candidate got, is important so as to check their qualification in the next round.
- The score becomes more important to know if the candidate achieved the minimum qualifying marks as well as to check marks obtained in each section if at all sectional cutoff needs to be cracked. Moreover, the overall total marks are to be checked too.
Details of RBI Grade B Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Total Marks of the exam
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Please note that the scorecard link will be active till a certain period. Do Download the scorecard to keep the same for future reference.
Link to Check RBI Grade B Scorecard 2020
How to Download RBI Grade B (DR) Score Card?
After Clicking the given link, kindly follow the instructions.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will display the scorecard
- Click Save/ Print to download the RBI Grade B Score Card 2020
- Alternatively, you may visit the official website, www.rbi.org.in/& follow the above-mentioned steps to know your marks.
Calculation through RBI Grade B (DR) Scorecard 2020
- The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
- After checking the scores, the candidates who have attained more than the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the next phase of the exam. The second phase will be followed by an interview, which will decide the final selection of the candidate as the RBI Grade B Officer.
- The Board will consider the following factors to prepare the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates qualified
All the best!