BPNL Syllabus 2021
BPNL Syllabus 2021: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) is a private sector company established in the year 2009. BPNL was earlier known as Indian Animal Husbandry Development and Research Institute Limited. In January 2011, it was incorporated by the Government of India.
BPNL is conducting a recruitment drive for 2325 vacancies for the post of Planning Communication Officer, Planning Broadcast Officer, and Planning Assistant on the official website. The reason behind running this recruitment drive is managing the sales of “Special Gold Doodhdhaara Calcium” products (milk cans) in the distribution department.
In this article, we will be discussing BPNL Syllabus 2021 and the Exam Pattern in detail.
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – Overview
The candidates who are applying for BPNL Recruitment 2021 must take a look at the BPNL Syllabus 2021. The syllabus and exam pattern will help the candidates to clear the Written Aptitude Test and get shortlisted in the final selection round. The table below gives brief details about the syllabus and exam pattern:
|Name of Organization||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Number of Vacancies||2325|
|Name of Post||Planning Communication Officer, Planning Broadcast Officer, and Planning Assistant|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Pattern of Questions||Objective|
|Marking Scheme||1 for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking Scheme||No Negative Marking|
|Selection Process||Written Aptitude Test, Document Verification|
BPNL Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates must make themselves familiar with the exam pattern to work hard and prepare well for the Written Aptitude Test. There are 5 subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Basic Principles of Computer and Marketing. The table given below shows BPNL Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Question||Time|
|Basic Principles of Computer||10||10|
- The total number of questions is 50.
- The pattern of questions is objective in nature (MCQ-Based).
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking scheme. Hence, the candidates must attempt all questions
- The minimum qualifying score is 36%.
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – Hindi
The following topics will be covered under the Hindi section:
- मुहावरे/Phrases & Idioms in Hindi
- अलंकार – परिचय
- शुद्ध वर्तनी/Spelling Correction
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द/ One Word for a Phrase
- विलोम शब्द/ Antonyms or Opposites
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – English
The following topics will be covered under the English section:
- Antonyms – Find the opposite of the given word (highlighted) in a sentence
- Synonyms – Find the word (highlighted) with a similar meaning in a sentence.
- Sentence Completion – Complete the sentence by selecting the appropriate word from the given options.
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – Mathematics
The following topics will be covered under the Mathematics section:
- Percentage – Simple problems about finding the percentage.
- Profit and Loss – Basic Fundamentals of Profit & Loss with the help of formulas.
- Time and Distance- Simple problems related to finding time and distance.
- Time and Work – Simple Problems related to completing tasks by a group with respect to time.
- Simplification – Simplifying a mathematical equation through BODMAS.
- Average – Simple Problems on finding Average.
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – Marketing
This subject is the crux/foundation of the BPNL Syllabus as the main subject revolves around planning and marketing of the products. The following topics are covered under the Marketing section:
- Marketing – Nature, Scope & Importance.
- Marketing – Concept & its Development.
- Advertising, Personal Selling, Sales Promotion, Publicity and Public Relations.
- Issues and Development in Marketing.
- Distribution Channels and Physical Distribution Decisions.
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – Basic Principles of Computers
The following topics are covered in the Basic Principles of Computers section:
- MS Office- shortcuts for creating, editing, opening and saving a file, formatting in a file.
- Hardware – Physical components of the computer system & their functions.
- Software – Application & System software, classification.
- Function Keys – Purpose of Function Keys from F1 to F12
- Network Technology – Wi-Fi, LAN, MAN, PAN & WAN
- World Wide Web – Definition & Concepts
- Internet Technology – HTTP, HTTPS, Email etc.
Useful Tips for Preparation
Following are some handy tips for the candidates to prepare well for the Written Aptitude Test:
- Create a timetable. Decide on which subject needs your utmost attention. Dedicate more time to that subject.
- Time Management is very important. Learn methods to get adapted to mental calculation in Mathematics.
- Take a few breaks in between to refresh yourself. Go for a walk or read a book.
- Do not be hesitant to take help from your friends and family. Pay attention to their suggestions and follow them.
- Invest in some good books, search for previous years’ question papers.
- Do some meditation or exercise regularly to stay stress-free and focused.
BPNL Syllabus 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. How many subjects are covered in the BPNL Syllabus 2021?
Ans. There are 5 subjects covered in the BPNL Syllabus: Hindi, English, Maths, Basic Principles of Computer and Marketing.
Q. Is there any negative marking in BPNL Exam Pattern?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in BPNL Exam Pattern.
Q. What is the duration of the Written Aptitude Test?
Ans. The duration of the Written Aptitude Test is 39 minutes (half an hour).