BPNL Syllabus 2023
BPNL Syllabus 2023: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) is a private sector company established in the year 2009. BPNL was earlier known as Indian Animal Husbandry Development and Research Institute Limited. In January 2011, it was incorporated by the Government of India.
BPNL conducts the recruitment drive for the post of Training Controlling Officer, Training In Charge, Training Coordinator, and Training Assistant. In this article, we will be discussing BPNL Syllabus 2023 and the Exam Pattern in detail.
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – Overview
The candidates who are applying for BPNL Recruitment 2023 must take a look at the BPNL Syllabus 2023. The syllabus and exam pattern will help the candidates to clear the Written Aptitude Test and get shortlisted in the final selection round. The table below gives brief details about the syllabus and exam pattern:
|Name of Organization||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Number of Vacancies||7875|
|Name of Post||Training Controlling Officer, Training In Charge, Training Coordinator, and Training Assistant|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Pattern of Questions||Objective|
|Marking Scheme||1 for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking Scheme||No Negative Marking|
|Selection Process||Written Aptitude Test, Document Verification|
BPNL Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates must make themselves familiar with the exam pattern to work hard and prepare well for the Written Aptitude Test. There are 5 subjects: Hindi, Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India, Current Affairs– National Level, Skill Development, Basic Principles of Computer. The table given below shows BPNL Exam Pattern 2023:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India||10||10|
|Current Affairs– National Level||10||10|
|Basic Principles of Computer||10||10|
- The total number of questions is 50.
- The pattern of questions is objective in nature (MCQ-Based).
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking scheme. Hence, the candidates must attempt all questions
- The minimum qualifying score is 36%.
- No relaxation or reservation on passing marks.
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – Hindi
The following topics will be covered under the Hindi section:
- मुहावरे/Phrases & Idioms in Hindi
- अलंकार – परिचय
- शुद्ध वर्तनी/Spelling Correction
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द/ One Word for a Phrase
- विलोम शब्द/ Antonyms or Opposites
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – Agriculture and Animal Husbandry in India
The following topics will be covered under the Agriculture and Animal Husbandry in India section:
- Important Facts – Types and Origin of Agriculture
- Type of agriculture according to time (season)
- Land Measurement – Important Facts
- Agricultural Tools
- Important terminology and research center related to agriculture
- Animal Husbandry – Introduction, Meaning and Schemes
- Animal Husbandry Classification
- Diseases and causes in animals
- Livestock Production and Management
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – Current Affairs – National Level
The following topics will be covered under the Current Affairs- National level section:
- National Affairs
- Economy and Business
- Science and Technology
- Environment and Technology
- Sports and Games
- Current General Knowledge
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – Skill Development
The following topics are covered under the Skill Development section:
- Skill Education – Important Facts and Skill India
- Communication Skill, Team Work
- Problem-solving and Negotiation Skill
- Networking and Time Management
- Organizational behavior Skills
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – Basic Principles of Computers
The following topics are covered in the Basic Principles of Computers section:
- MS Office- shortcuts for creating, editing, opening and saving a file, formatting in a file.
- Hardware – Physical components of the computer system & their functions.
- Software – Application & System software, classification.
- Function Keys – Purpose of Function Keys from F1 to F12
- Network Technology – Wi-Fi, LAN, MAN, PAN & WAN
- World Wide Web – Definition & Concepts
- Internet Technology – HTTP, HTTPS, Email etc.
Useful Tips for Preparation
Following are some handy tips for the candidates to prepare well for the Written Aptitude Test:
- Create a timetable. Decide on which subject needs your utmost attention. Dedicate more time to that subject.
- Time Management is very important. Learn methods to get adapted to mental calculation in Mathematics.
- Take a few breaks in between to refresh yourself. Go for a walk or read a book.
- Do not be hesitant to take help from your friends and family. Pay attention to their suggestions and follow them.
- Invest in some good books, search for previous years’ question papers.
- Do some meditation or exercise regularly to stay stress-free and focused.
BPNL Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q. How many subjects are covered in the BPNL Syllabus 2023?
Ans. There are 5 subjects covered in the BPNL Syllabus: Hindi, Agriculture & Animal Husbandry in India, Current Affairs– National Level, Skill Development, Basic Principles of Computer.
Q. Is there any negative marking in BPNL Exam Pattern?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in BPNL Exam Pattern.
Q. What is the duration of the Written Aptitude Test?
Ans. The duration of the Written Aptitude Test is 30 minutes (half an hour).