|Subject||Paper(Delhi E.)||Headlines||Relevance(P & M)|
|General Studies‐III||5||Butterfly species record increase||1. Peechi-Vazhany wildlife Sanctuary
2. Buddha Peacock
3. IUCN Red List
4. Indian Wildlife Protection Act 1972
|General Studies‐ II||6||In border stand-off, a manufactured refugee crisis||1. European Union (EU)
2. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
3. The migrant crisis is not confined to a few countries, has led to wars like the one between India and Pakistan 50 years ago, and requires corrective action at the transnational level. Discuss
|General Studies‐ II||6||Point of disorder||Q. Parliament is a place where people’s representatives raise matters of public concern and seek the Government’s attention. But nowadays, the trend of weakening that process in the name of efficiency is not merely undermining the spirit of democracy but also landing the Government itself in a difficult spot. Discuss|
|General Studies‐III||6||Road to recovery||1. National Statistical Office
2. Policymakers need to ramp up demand-supportive measures including increasing government spending to ensure that the Post Covid recovery sustains and gains traction. Explain.
|General Studies‐ II||7||A capital functioning from different regions||Discuss how the distribution of the capital functions to several locations is one way of decontrolling development?|
|General Studies‐III||7||Errors of judgment||1. National Commission for
2. Protection of Child Right.
3. State of Rajasthan v. Vinod Kumar (2012)
4. Recording of reasons by a judge is not a mere task of formality, but an exercise of judicial accountability and transparency. Elaborate.
General Studies‐ IV
|8||‘1,160 elephants killed in a decade’||The Centre and the States together had a greater responsibility in protecting elephants, a keystone species, and their habitats. Explain|
|General Studies‐III||8||Winter in northern India to be warmer than normal: IMD||1. IMD
2. IMD’s New forecasting system based on colour codes
|General Studies‐ II||10||India joins G20’s Troika with Indonesia and Italy||G20 ‘Troika’|
|General Studies‐ II||10||Curriculum must include wisdom of Vedas: panel||The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Education, Women, Children, Youth and Sports has recommended that school textbooks should incorporate the “ancient wisdom, knowledge and teachings about life and society from the Vedas and other great Indian texts.” Discuss.|
|General Studies‐ II||10||‘Ensure code of ethics is followed on social media’||‘The Information Technology (Guidelines for Intermediaries and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021’|
|General Studies‐ II||10||SC pushes for council on judicial infrastructure||National Judicial Infrastructure Corporation|
|General Studies‐ II||12||OECD cuts world growth outlook on Omicron fears||OECD|
|General Studies‐III||12||Manufacturing PMI signals Nov. output growth at 9-month high||Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI)|
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.
User registration is not enabled