SSC has released the SSC CGL 2020 Notification on 22nd October 2019. Given are the details from the CGL Notification. Download Official Notification and check SSC CGL exam dates for tier II and tier III, eligibility, and important points regarding the recruitment.
SSC CGL 2020 Notification
SSC has successfully conducted the tier 1 exam in the scheduled time. SSC has also released the answer key of the tier 1 exam. Now candidates can check the SSC CGL tier II and tier III exam dates below. There are chances it gets delay due to the COVID-19, as many exams are getting cancelled now a days. Candidates must not stop their preparation for the exam, it is a great opportunity for the aspirants sharpen their skills.
SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment
SSC CGL 2020 Notification notice was a much awaited one. And on 22nd October the Recruitment notification is finally released. SSC is conducting the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam after about two years. With the given detailed of information on SSC CGL, candidates can check the vacancy/posts, exam dates, eligibility etc in SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment.
The 2021 SSC CGL notification will be released on 15th September 2020 and the exam is scheduled will be released later.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date
The exam dates for SSC CGL 2020 has been released by SSC along with its official notification. Check SSC CGL 2020 exam date & other important dates below:
|SSC CGL 2020 Important Dates|
|SSC CGL Notification Date||22nd of October 2019|
|Online Form submission Start||22nd of October 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25th of November 2019|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date: Tier 1||03rd to 09th March 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Answer Key Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date: Tier 2||22nd to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date: Tier 3||22nd to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Result Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date: Tier 4||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Final Result Date||To be notified later|
Candidates can also check the SSC CGL 2021 Important dates in the below table:
|SSC CGL 2021 Important Dates|
|SSC CGL Notification Date||15th September 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||15th September 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th October 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Dates||Available Soon|
SSC CGL 2020: Important Dates
In the latest notice released by Staff Selection Commission of India, SSC CGL notification for 2020 exam has been released on 22nd October, 2019. Get detailed list of important dates for SSC CGL 2020 Exam from table below.
|SSC CGL 2020 Notification Released||22nd of October 2019|
|Online Form submission Start||22nd of October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online For SSC CGL||25th of November 2019|
|Last Date to Online Fee For SSC CGL||27th of November 2019|
Staff Selection Commission has also released the notification dates for 2021 SSC CGL. The notification for SSC CGL is going to out on 15th September 2020 and the application last date is 15th October 2020.
SSC CGL 2020: Posts
SSC Conducts SSC CGL Examination Post of
Candidates can apply for the SSC CGL 2020 from 22nd October 2019 to 25th November 2019.
SSC CGL 2020: Posts Details
The table shows the Posts which are likely to be filled up from this examination.
|Group of Posts||Name of Post||Ministry/Department/Office/Cadre||Classification of Posts||Pay Level (PL)||Nature of Physical Disabilities permissible for the post||Age Limit|
|Indian Audit &
|Pay Level 8 (Rs 47600 to 151100)||OH (OA, OL, BL) &
|Group “B”||Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)||OA, OL, B, BL,
OAL, LV & HH
|OA, OL, B, BL, LV
|OA, OL, B, BL,
OAL, LV & HH
|Assistant||Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)|
|CBDT||Group “C”||Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)||OA, OL, BL, OAL,
|CBEC||Group ”B”||Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)||OA, OL, OAL, HH &
|Posts not identified
suitable for PwD
|Up to 30
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau
|Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)||OL, PD, D||Not
|Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)||Posts not identified
suitable for PwD
|Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)||Up to 30
|M/o Statistics &
|Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)|
|D||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300)||OA, OL, BL &
|Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG||OA, OL, OAL,
|OA, OL, OAL,
|Central Govt. Offices/
Ministries other than
|Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100)||OA, OL, BL,
OAL, B, LV,
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||BL, OL, PD,
D, PB, B, OA,
|Tax Assistant||CBEC||BL, OL, PD,
D, PB, B, OA
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of
|Dte. Gen Border Road
(Only for Male
SSC CGL 2020: Eligibility Criteria
All the aspiring candidates of SSC CGL 2020 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria Decided by the Commission.
- Candidate of SSC CGL must be Citizen of either India or Nepal or Bhutan. If a candidate is the citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favour of him/her.
- Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:– As per the SSC CGL Notification the Education/ Technical qualification for various posts are given in the table below:
|SSC CGL Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with the minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
- SSC CGL 2020 Candidates Post wise Age Limit:
|CSS||20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 Years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate of Enforcement,
Department of Revenue
|Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog.
|Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer|
|NIA||Up to 30 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBI||20-30 years||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||18-25 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||20-27 years||Tax Assistant|
|Department of Post||18-30 years||Inspector|
|Other departments||18-27 years||All other posts|
- SSC CGL 2020 Age Relaxation: As per government guidelines age relaxation in SSC CGL is given in table below:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
- SSC CGL 2020 Application Fee: The Application Fee for SSC CGL as per the categories is given below:
SSC CGL 2020: Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of SSC CGL 2020 is explained in the tables below. SSC CGL 2020 comprises of four Tiers. Tier-I is mainly screening and scoring exams. Tier-II is mainly merit deciding Tier.
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-III||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-IV||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
The SSC CGL Tier I and Tier II + Tier III are scheduled to be held from 03rd to 09th March 2020 and 22nd to 25th June 2020 respectively. The elaborated Exam Pattern of Tier I and Tier II of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 are given in the table below. It is important for candidates to know every bit of exam pattern to prepare well for every section of the examination.
|I||General Intelligence and
|25||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|II||Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes
(for each Paper)
|Paper-II: English Language and
|Paper-IV: General Studies
(Finance and Economics)
The important points to remember for Tier-I and Tier-II are as follows:
- In Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- In Tier-II, Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post/Paper.
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
UR : 30%
OBC/ EWS : 25%
Others : 20%
After qualifying Tier-I of SSC CGL Examination. Candidates have to appear for Tier-II & Tier-III after this qualified candidates will appear for Tier-IV. SSC CGL Tier II & Tier III is scheduled to be held from 22nd and 25th June 2020. The Exam Pattern of SSC CGL Tier-III and Tier IV is explained in table below.
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|III||Pen and Paper Mode||Descriptive Paper in
English or Hindi
(Writing of Essay/ Precis/
Letter/ Application etc.)
|Proficiency in Word Processing,
Generation of Slides and
|No Marks||Not mentioned|
Students must note down that Tier III is scoring and qualifying in nature while Tier IV is only qualifying in nature. You have to do well in all the Tiers of SSC CGL Examination. Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern and Syllabus on our website by clicking on the link provided below.
SSC CGL 2020: Document Verification
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to come for Document Verification. Those who fail to do so will not be considered for any post at the time of final selection. Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like Matriculation Certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, relevant document, if any relaxation is taken, etc. Candidates will be required to produce all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification. Information about the required documents will be provided while calling candidates for DV. Detailed options for posts will be taken either online or at the time of document verification.
SSC CGL 2020: Syllabus
SSC CGL 2020 Paper-1 comprises four Sections/Subjects that are mentioned below:
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of all these 4 sections:
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Number Series||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Static General Knowledge
(History, Geography, etc.)
|Ratio and Proportions &
Mixture and Alligation
|Ordering and Ranking||Portfolios||Speed, Distance and Time||Cloze Test|
|Data Sufficiency||Persons in News||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Important Schemes||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
Prerequisites for SSC CGL 2020 Application Form:
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have a valid Identity Proof with you.
Instructions to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2020
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the SSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill the login details to apply for SSC CGL. But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SSC CGL 2020 application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use
SSC CGL 2020: Online Form
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020. The link for the online application is active on 22nd October 2020:
SSC CGL 2020: New Changes
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
UR : 30%
OBC/ EWS : 25%
Others : 20%
- Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
- In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of JSO/ Statistical Investigator and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
- The exam date for Tier 2 & Tier 3 is 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020.
- Only for those candidates who had Qualified Tier II, Tier III sheet will be evaluated.
- Based on the aggregate performance of qualified candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification and Skill Tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST).
- Skill Tests are mandatory but qualifying in nature. If a candidate does not appear in Skill Test or fails to qualify the Skill Test, he/ she will not be eligible for the posts where CPT/ DEST are mandatory.
- Preference of posts will be taken from the candidates either online before DV or at the time of Document Verification.
SSC CGL Important Instructions to Candidates
BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN HERE, VERY CAREFULLY.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s) before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- Fee payable: Rupees one hundred only (Rs.100/-) payable through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro Credit/ Debit card. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid more than once for the same applications with service charge etc. will also not be refunded.
- Candidate should note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ and ‘Password’ provided to them while making ‘One-Time Registration’ which is required for filling online application.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2020. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission for three years.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when comes into the notice of the commission.
- Applications with illegible/ blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry at least one latest photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, Income Tax Pan Card, etc in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the same.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets including Bluetooth devices are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination up to 3 (three) years, as may be decided by the commission.
- In case of Fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- lAA the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
SSC will release the CGL Admit Card after the application process is over. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, which means the tentative date could be towards the the end of February 2020.
SSC CGL Result 2020
- SSC CGL Result will be released after a month of SSC CGL Exam. The result could be expected in April 2020.
- Minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL Tier I and Tier II are as follows:
OBC/ EWS: 25%
All other categories: 20%
- On the basis of their performance in all the Tiers, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any within the time limit given by the Commission through online modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question.
- Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
SSC CGL 2020: Centers of Examination
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
SSC CGL 2020 Resolution of Tie Cases
In the event of tie in scores of candidates in Tier-I+Teir-II+Tier-III examinations, merit will be decided by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-III Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
- Date of birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
SSC CGL Essential Educational Qualification Code
|Educational Qualification Code||Code|
|AMIE (Part A & Part B)||15|
|Graduation issued by Defence
(Indian Army, Air Force,Navy)
|M. Sc. (Engg.)||32|
SSC CGL 2020 FAQs
Q. What is SSC CGL?
Ans: SSC CGL or Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam, is conducted to select eligible graduates for multiple non-gazetted posts offered by Government of India.
Q. What are the posts offered through SSC CGL 2020?
Ans: SSC conducts SSC CGL Exam to recruit candidates for various Non-Gazetted Posts. Following are the posts under SSC CGL
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Inspector Of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Asst. Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ UDC
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Q. What are the total number of vacancies for SSC CGL 2020?
Ans: Currently, the number of vacancies for SSC CGL 2020 are not announced. SSC CGL 2020 Vacancy will be announced at the time of Document Verification.
Q. What is the minimum percentage required by a candidate to apply for SSC CGL?
Ans: No percentage criteria to apply for SSC CGL Exam. But for the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post, a candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% and above in Mathematics during his Bachelor’s if he/she did not have statistics as the main subject.
Q. Can a candidate apply for more than one post?
Ans: Yes! A candidate may apply for more than one post at a time if you fulfill the eligibility conditions criteria of the other post too.
Q. Do we have to choose all the groups of posts while applying for SSC CGL?
Ans: Yes! It is advised that you select all the groups of posts while applying for SSC CGL Exam because it increases the chance of getting a position through SSC CGL Exam.
Q. I hold a Diploma Degree. Can I apply for SSC CGL?
Ans: The answer is No! Only those candidates who hold a Bachelor’s degree are allowed to apply for SSC CGL Exam who hold Bachelor’s Degree. No other degree is acceptable.
Q. Will Tier-I Exam Marks will be considered for final selection?
Ans: Yes! Consolidated score of all the four levels/tiers of SSC CGL 2020 Exam are will be taken into consideration for the final merit list.
Q. What posts require Computer Proficiency Test?
Ans: The following posts require a Computer Proficiency Test:
- Assistant Section Officer (CSS)
- Assistant Section Officer (MEA)
- Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)
- Assistant (GSI) in M/o Mines
Q. What posts require DEST?
Ans: The post of Tax Assistant (Central Excise & Income Tax) require DEST and requires candidate to be proficient in Data Entry.
Q. Will I get posting at my preferred location after clearing SSC CGL Exam?
Ans: If you have secured sufficient marks, it is likely that you will be posted in a location of your choice. However, there is a possibility that your posting location can be other than the ones you selected. The posting also depends on the cut-off of that particular location for the post you have applied.