UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment- Introduction
Recently, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the ESIC Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Deputy Director. As of now, the total number of vacancies stands at 151, which the commission can increase or decrease in the future. The last date for application submission was 02nd September, 2021.
Candidates who have applied for the post of ESIC Deputy Director must know various key details about the exam. In this context, team Adda247 is committed to decipher various aspects of the ESIC Deputy Director Exam in detail and help you ace the exam.
We have already covered UPSC ESIC Detailed Notification, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and Detailed Syllabus. Today we will discuss ESIC Deputy Director’s PayScale, Notified Exams Centres for the Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT) Exam and Probation Period after you get selected.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment- Pay Scale
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment Notification 2021 mentions the Pay Scale for the Deputy director’s post.
Deputy Director’s job will be at Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. It will be a Group ‘A’, (Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted) Job in the government.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment- Exam Centres
The Centres where CBRT/RT is to be conducted will be decided by the Commission and intimated to the candidates later on.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted across the following centres:
- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Kochi (Kerala)
- Delhi (NCT of Delhi)
- Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar)
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Dispur (Assam)
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
With respect to Examination Centres, Candidates need to remember the following points-
- The Centres and the date of holding the Recruitment Test as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
- There will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Jaipur.
- Allotment of Centres will be on the “first-apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen.
- Applicants, who cannot get a Centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, the Commission reserves the right to change the Centres at its discretion if the situation demands.
- All the Centres will cater to Recruitment Test for Persons with Benchmark Disability.
- Candidates admitted to the Recruitment Test will be informed of the timetable and venue of the Recruitment Test.
- The candidates should note that no request for a change of Centre will be entertained.
In the ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment Notification 2021, Commission mentions a period of two years as a Probation period for the Selected Candidates.