High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021
High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021: High Court of Gauhati has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Assistant and Copyist on its official website @ghconline.gov.in. A total of 80 vacancies have been released officially for LDA and Copyist posts in the High Court of Hojai, Charaideo, and South Salmara. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for through online mode from the official website from 03rd April to 17th April 2021. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021: Overview
|High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||High Court of Gauhati|
|Post||Lower Division Assistant and Copyist|
|Starting Date||03rd April 2021|
|Closing Date||17th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Viva-Voca|
|Job Location||Hojai, Charaideo, and South Salmara|
High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||31st March 2021|
|Online Application Starts||03rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th April 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online/Challan)||20th April 2021|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Viva Voce||To Be Notified Soon|
High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021: Notification
For more detail about High Court, Gauhati Recruitment 2021 for the post of LDA and Copyist refer to the official notification pdf released by the authority on 31st March 2021 on its official website. Know the detailed eligibility, vacancies, and other information. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below
High Court of Gauhati Vacancy 2021
|Post Name||District||Category-wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- A candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on 17th April 2021.
- He/She must possess a certificate Of Computer knowledge of a minimum of 3(three) months duration.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- The candidate must possess an Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Age Limit (as on 17th April 2021)
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age for Unreserved- 40 years, OBC/MOBC- 43 years, SC/ST- 45 years
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For other categories: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply for High Court Gauhati Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who are eligible to apply for LDA and copyist post can apply by following the below steps on or before 17th April 2021.
- Visit the official website @ghconline.gov.in or directly apply from the below link
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on the caption reading “Click here to apply online”
- A new page with the application form will be available.
- Fill in all the required details and attach the documents required.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form before the last date.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Online Application Link
The online registration process for the High Court of Gauhati will be commenced from 03rd April 2021 to 17th April 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply from the direct link below or by visiting the official website directly.
Link to Apply for High Court of Gauhati will be active soon
High Court Gauhati Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be selected through two stages:
- Common Written Test
There will be 120 OMR based Questions with Mulitple Choices of 120 marks and the time duration will be 2 hours.
- General English- 50 marks
- General knowledge including Computer Knowledge- 30 marks
- General Aptitude- 20 marks.
- The official language of Assam- 20 marks (qualifying)