SSC CGL Apply Online 2023
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023: The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to recruit Group B and Group C employees in the central government department. Interested candidates, who want to apply, must note that today is the last date to apply online for the SSC CGL 2023 Exam. As per the official notification, the last date to apply online is 03rd May 2023 for SSC CGL 2023. The candidates must note that the fee payment date for SSC CGL 2023 has been extended till 5th May 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online for SSC CGL 2023 openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website @ssc.nic.in. Read further to know the details and process for SSC CGL Apply online in 2023.
SSC CGL 2023 Online Application Dates
The candidates can apply online for SSC CGL 2023 to get a job in the prestigious Indian Government Ministries for posts such as Tax Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor, etc. Posts. The SSC CGL 2023 online application started on 3rd April 2023 and today is the last date to apply. Candidates can go through the SSC CGL 2023 Online Application Dates given below.
|SSC CGL Notification 2023 Release Date||03rd April 2023|
|SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 Start Date||03rd April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd May 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for the Generation of offline Challan||05th May 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for the Generation of offline Challan||05th May 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||06th May 2023|
|The window for Application Form Correction||10th to 11th May 2023|
SSC CGL Apply Online Link
The SSC CGL Online Application Form link has been activated by SSC on its official website for the registration of candidates for the SSC CGL Notification 2023 on its official website. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2023 anytime till 3rd May 2023. In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. SSC is not responsible for network problems or any other problem in the submission of an Online Application. The SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 link is provided below.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Out for 7500 Vacancies
How to apply online for SSC CGL 2023?
Candidates are required to follow these steps for SSC CGL Apply Online 2023. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1- Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
Step 3- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2023 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CGL 2023. Verify your details before submitting the form.
Step 6- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2023 exam.
Step 7- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC CGL Registration 2023.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with your registered ID and password to fill up the Part II of the online form of SSC CGL 2023.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2023 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CGL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CGL 2023. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2023 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CGL 2023 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC CGL Application Fee 2023
- SSC CGL Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Comprises Two Tiers. The SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023 is explained below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II (Paper I, II, III)||Paper I (Compulsory for all posts),
Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and
Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I
Important Information for SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online Form
- The mode of application is ONLINE only. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Applications without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before SSC CGL Registration 2023.
- The last date for the SSC CGL Online Application 2022 is 13th October 2023.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CGL Online Application Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- For more information for SSC CGL 2023 Visit Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/.
Prerequisites for SSC CGL 2023 Online Application Form
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D. with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
|SSC CGL 2023 Related Links
|SSC CGL Previous Year Paper||SSC CGL Cut Off(Previous Year)|
|SSC CGL Salary 2023||SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023|
|SSC CGL Syllabus 2023||SSC CGL 2023 Exam Dates|
SSC CGL Apply Online 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is the last date for SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online?
.Q2. How can I apply for SSC 2023?
Ans. Candidates who want to apply for the SSC CGL 2023 can visit the official website and apply for the posts offered by SSC. The official Notification is yet to be released.
Q3. What is the age limit for SSC exam date 2023?
Ans. Candidates who want to appear for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 must know the eligibility criteria. The age limit to apply for the SSC CGL 2023 is 18 to 32 for several posts.
Q4. Is SSC CGL Tier qualifying?
Ans. The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is qualifying in nature. The candidates can find all the details related to SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online process.
Q5. What is the salary of SSC CGL 2023?
Ans. The salary offered by the SSC for the SSC CGL posts has a salary varying from Rs 40000 to 14,2400.