For any Query related to this batch please call or WhatsApp on: +917678242792
Adda247 has launched Target LBSNAA UPSC CSE Complete English Medium Batch for the aspirants who are preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examination in English Medium and want to attend live classes in English language exclusively. With this course, you get 844+ hours of live interactive classes, counselling sessions, expert guidance, preparation tips, and a lot more. Our teachers are from different backgrounds from IIT, Delhi University, JNU, Delhi School of Economics and other top institutions with vast experience of tutoring thousands of successful aspirants for UPSC CSE examination conducted by UPSC.
The UPSC CSE Foundation Programme is aimed to prepare for the IAS,IPS,IRS,IFS aspirants for General Studies Foundation (Pre + Mains). The classes are power packed and brain storming through practice questions based on amalgamation of static and current portion of the topics so that students can understand concepts and solve the questions easily in the examination.
Our teachers are from different backgrounds from IIT, Delhi University, JNU, Delhi School of Economics and other top institutions with vast experience of tutoring thousands of successful aspirants for UPSC CSE examination conducted by UPSC.
Target LBSNAA | UPSC CSE (IAS – 2023,2024 & 2025) Complete Foundation English Medium Batch – (Pre + Mains + Interview)
Batch Start: 11th May 2021
Time: 7.00 PM to 9:30 PM
Class Days : Mon-Sat
Check the study plan here.
- 844 +Hours of interactive Live Classes.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and current based approach.
- Mock test after every segment.
- Weekly Revision.
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.
- Our only target is – Your Selection.
- UPSC CSE 2023,24 & 25 GS (Pre + Mains )+Interview
Topics to be covered in General Studies
- Current events of National & International importance.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian & World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India & the World.
- Indian Polity & Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic & Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Biodiversity & climate change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Society, Ethics, Internal Security.
Topics to be covered in CSAT
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision-making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)