IBPS Clerk Score Card 2020-21: The scorecard for the prelims exam has been issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on February 10, 2021. Since the result of the IBPS clerk prelims result was released, so the scorecard was expected, the scorecard is released on the official website @ibps.in. We have provided the direct link to check IBPS Clerk Scorecard.
IBPS Clerk Score Card 2020-21
IBPS Clerk Score Card for Preliminary exam is released on February 10, 2021, by the conducting authority, IBPS. The document comprises the marks scored by the candidates in the prelims exam. The cut-off is released with the scorecard to help them tally their marks with the cut off of the exam. Hence, the marks document is important for candidates to check if they have met the minimum qualifying marks and attained the required scores.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21?
To Check IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020-21, candidates can use the given steps. Following that, candidates can also use the information given related to using the scorecard.
- Click on the Direct Active link provided.
- Enter your Registration number/ Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear with the downloaded Score Card.
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official IBPS Clerk Score Card 2020-21
Another option is to visit the website, ibps.in, and follow the same steps given above & download your Scorecard.
Link to Check IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2020-21
Here is the link to check and download your preliminary scores. The link is released on February 10, 2021. Candidates can check the prelims scorecard from the given link till February 28, 2021.
|Declaration of Prelims Scorecard||February 10, 2021|
|Closure of Scorecard||February 28, 2021|
- IBPS Clerk Scorecard holds importance in the sense that it is an insight for the candidates to know their performance in the exam.
- The scores of each section from the exam will be mentioned so that candidates can check their evaluate their conduct, especially their scope of improvement topics.
- The scorecard must be preserved by the candidates for their future reference.
Details derived from IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State/ Union Territory Applied for
- Details of the Scores Obtained
- Marks obtained in each section
- Cut off Marks (As per the category) for each Subject
The details of the IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card will remain available till February 28, 2021. Candidates are requested to download the score before the last date.
IBPS Clerk Selection:
- IBPS Clerk Selection involves the qualification of the prelims as well as the mains exam.
- A point to note here is that the prelims exam marks will not be considered for the final selection as IBPS Clerk.
- The Mains exam is considered most important to check the final selection.
- IBPS Clerk normalization takes place at every stage of the exam. Normalization is used to convert all marks into a standardized format to make it fair for all candidates appearing for the exam.
- Use IBPS Clerk Scorecard to analyze your performance.