ICSI CS June 2020 Exam Postponed There is an extremely important update for all the candidates who were scheduled to appear for the ICSI CS June 2020 session examinations to be conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Previously, the exams had been rescheduled to be conducted from 18th August 2020 to 28th August 2020 but now as per the latest update released by ICSI, the June 2020 session exams will now be merged with the December session examinations. This decision has been taken considering the present situation in the country where the Coronavirus pandemic is showing no signs of abating. Check | GATE 2021 And JAM 2021 Window Opens, Application To Start Soon
The official notification published on the website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India states that all the exams scheduled for June 2020 have been now postponed to the December 2020 session. This includes the exams for Professional Programme, Foundation Programme, Post Membership Qualification (PMQ), and Executive Programme. While issuing this notification, the President of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Mr Ashish Garg stated that due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the country, the priority of the institute is to ensure the safety of all, and that is why the decision to delay the examinations has been taken. Check | ICAI Exam 2020: Applications Form, Notification, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus
Detailed notification issued by the ICSI
The official notification issued by the ICSI announcing the postponement of the examinations reads as follows, “The lCSl is continuously viewing the situation prevailing due to COVID 19 pandemic and took cognizance of the situation being faced by the Students/candidates from the time to time. Due to the prevailing situation coupled with lockdown, containment zones and prohibitions in many districts in various States have further aggravated the smooth conduct of the lCSl Examinations. Accordingly, with a view to protecting the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular students/ candidates and their well-being, the ICSI has decided to merge the June 2020 session ICSI Examinations with the December 2020 Examinations.” Check | IPU CET 2020: IP University Application Form, Exam Date, Courses
Important updates for the candidates
Here are some of the most important updates for the candidates who will now be appearing for the ICSI CS December 2020 exams: –
- As per the official notification issued by ICSI, all those candidates who had not registered for the ICSI CS June 2020 session examinations, can now do so.
- For this, the online application window will re-open from 26th July 2020 and will close on 25th September 2020 without any late payment charges.
- Thereafter, candidates can register for the exams till 9th October 2020, but against payment of a late fee.
- The ICSI CS December 2020 session examinations will commence from 21st December 2020 and will continue till 31st December 2020.
- For more information and updates regarding the ICSI CS December 2020 session examinations, candidates must refer only to the official website @ www.icsi.edu.