UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date: The Union Public Service Commission has released the detailed time table and instructions OF UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date 2022. UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam instructions for candidates is also a part of the UPSC ESIC Notice.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam will be conducted on 17th July 2022 at respective exam centers of the candidates. In this context, UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam will be held for the following posts
- 151 posts of Deputy Director in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Ministry of Labour & Employment [Advertisement No. 55/2021, Vacancy No. 21085501414]
- (ii) 09 posts of Administrative Officer in Geological Survey of India (GSI), Ministry of Mines [Advt. No. 19/2021, Vacancy No. 21121906425]
- 08 posts of Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II in Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Defence Research and Development, Ministry of Defence [Advt. No. 02/2022, Vacancy No. 22010201422] and
- 01 post of Administrative Officer in Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery, Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying [Advt. No. 01/2022, Vacancy No. 22010104408].
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Time Table
A detailed UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Time Table is mentioned below. Candidates appearing in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2022 must read the below information carefully.
|Subject and Subject Code||Time of Exam||Day and Date of Exam|
|General Ability Test (02)||02.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M||Sunday
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Important Instructions
With respect to UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2022, the commission has released a detailed guideline and instructions for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. Important instructions are given below-
- CANDIDATES’ REPORTING TIME AT TEST CENTER IS 1 HOUR BEFORE THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE TEST.
- ENTRY INTO THE TEST VENUE WILL BE CLOSED 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE RECRUITMENT TEST I.E. 02.20 P.M.
- CANDIDATES MUST BRING HARD COPY (PRINT OUT) OF HIS/HER E- ADMIT CARD TO THE TEST HALL TO SECURE ADMISSION.
To read the detailed instructions about the conduct of candidates appearing in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2022, click on the link given below-
Scheme of the Test of UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam
- Duration: The UPSC ESIC Deputy Director test will be of two hours duration and will 01 comprise two parts A and B.
- Part–A contains English and 04 Part-B contains General Ability.
- The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Marking Pattern: All questions will carry equal marks.
- Type of Questions: The UPSC ESIC Deputy Director test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be penalty for wrong answers in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Maximum Marks: The test will carry a maximum of 300 marks.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Syllabus
The syllabus of the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Test broadly comprises the following topics:
- Part A: English – To test the candidate’s understanding of English Language and workmanlike use of words.
- Part B: General Ability –
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management
- Right to Information Act
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Fundamentals of Computer Application
- General Science
- Public Administration and Developmental Issues
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union
- Current Events of National and International Importance
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Eligibility
- Age: 35 Years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Relaxable for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation up to 5 years.
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized university.
- Experience: Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Qualified Subordinate Accounts Services, or passed Institute of Costs and Works Accounts or Master of Business Administration (Finance), or a Degree in Law.
- Experience in matters relating to social insurance or Labour Laws.
- Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Other conditions: The appointment of the candidates who are already in the State/Central Government or in a Public Sector undertaking, service will be made on an immediate absorption basis.