For any Query related to this batch please call or whatsapp on : +917678246017, +917678242792
बैच मे Admission से सम्बंधित किसी भी जानकारी के लिए दिए गए नंबर पर Call या Whatsapp करें : +917678246017, +917678242792
UPSC has recently released the exam date for ESIC Deputy Director Exam. According to the latest notification, UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam would be conducted on 17th July 2022. If you are preparing for the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam, then forget your worries as Adda247 has launched this Crash Course Batch exclusively for you. With this course, you get 75+ hours of live interactive classes, counselling sessions, expert guidance, preparation tips, and a lot more. For more details click on the link below
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Crash Course 2021-22 is an exclusively designed course for target based coverage of the syllabus for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director 2022 Exam. The lectures have been designed and explained by Senior Faculties having a vast experience of guiding students in UPSC ESIC Examination preparation. With a well-planned course curriculum and an innovative teaching pedagogy, ADDA247 strives to obtain target oriented results.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Crash Course 2021-22
Batch Start: 17th-June-2022
Time: 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Check the study plan here
Features of Batch
- This is a 25 days Crash Course (17th March to 12th July)
- Classes will run on Sunday also
- Class by India’s top faculties
- 75+ (Live Classes ) Learning hours
- Maximum Discussion of Questions.
- Systematic subject sequence and well-framed modules.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and current based approach.
- An integrated approach towards UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Examination.
- UPSC ESIC Deputy Director 2021-22 Exam
- To test the candidates understanding of the English language & workmanlike use of words.
- Principles of Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Marketing Management.
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- Right to Information Act.
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- General Science.
- Public Administration and Development Issues.
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.