UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date 2022. UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Notification said that offline Pen and Paper Based COMBINED RECRUITMENT TEST for short-listing the candidates for the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director posts will be conducted on 17.07.2022 (SUNDAY) (AFTERNOON SESSION) from 02.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M. UPSC also informed that those candidates shortlisted in Combined RT and who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the post shall be called for interview.
The UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Date is in relation to the union Public Service Commission’s Advertisement No. 55/2021 published on 14.08.2021, Vacancy No. 21085501414.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Centres
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2021 will be conducted on the following centres locate across India-
|UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam Centre||Centre Code|
- INTIMATION ABOUT VENUE OF THE RECRUITMENT TEST WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO THE CANDIDATES IN DUE COURSE.
- COMBINED RT AND THE INTERVIEW SHALL CARRY A 75:25 WEIGHTAGE FOR THOSE CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED OUT OF THE COMBINED RECRUITMENT TEST AND THOSE WHO QUALIFY IN THE INTERVIEW.
- NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF TEST CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Scheme of the Test of UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam
- Duration: The UPSC ESIC Deputy Director test will be of two hours duration and will 01 comprise two parts A and B.
- Part–A contains English and 04 Part-B contains General Ability.
- The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Marking Pattern: All questions will carry equal marks.
- Type of Questions: The UPSC ESIC Deputy Director test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be penalty for wrong answers in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Maximum Marks: The test will carry a maximum of 300 marks.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Syllabus
The syllabus of the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Test broadly comprises the following topics:
- Part A: English – To test the candidate’s understanding of English Language and workmanlike use of words.
- Part B: General Ability –
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management
- Right to Information Act
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Fundamentals of Computer Application
- General Science
- Public Administration and Developmental Issues
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union
- Current Events of National and International Importance
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Eligibility
- Age: 35 Years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Relaxable for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation up to 5 years.
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized university.
- Experience: Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Qualified Subordinate Accounts Services, or passed Institute of Costs and Works Accounts or Master of Business Administration (Finance), or a Degree in Law.
- Experience in matters relating to social insurance or Labour Laws.
- Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Other conditions: The appointment of the candidates who are already in the State/Central Government or in a Public Sector undertaking, service will be made on an immediate absorption basis.