MPPSC Full Form: MPPSC i.e. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exams for various posts in state governmental departments. The exams take place annually. MPPSC (State Service Exam) is held in three stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview.
MPPSC Notification 2023 Out, Official Notification Download
MPPSC Full Form
- The Full Form Of MPPSC is Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The MPPSC or Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the MP state.
- The main objective of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
MPPSC Application Form 2023, Apply Online Link Active
When MPPSC Created?
- Under Section 118 (2) of States Reorganization Act of 1956, the Public Service Commissions for the former States of Madhya Pradesh and Madhya Bharat ceased to exist from 1-11-1956.
- The new Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC) was constituted as follows from 1st November 1956, under Section 118(3) of the States Reorganization Act by the order of the President.
MPPSC Syllabus 2023, Prelims & Mains PDF Download
What Is The Difference Between MPPSC and UPSC?
- The Union Public Service Commission is the country’s premier recruiting agency for appointments to and examinations for Group A & Group B posts under civil services cadre and defence services cadre of the central government.
- On the other hand the Madya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC is a state government-led agency of Madhya Pradesh state for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination.
MPPSC exam calendar 2023,Download pdf check upcoming exam date
What Is The Difference Between MPPSC And MPSC?
- The difference between MPPSC and MPSC is just that The MPPSC i.e. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts state public services examinations for Madhya Pradesh State where The MPSC i.e. Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts state public services examinations for Maharashtra state.
- Otherwise, both MPPSC and MPSC are Autonomous Bodies constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution.
- Both the Commissions accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.
MPPSC Exam Date 2023, MPPSC Exam Timing