HPSC HCS PRELIMS- LAST DAY TIPS
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’.”
― Audrey Hepburn, actress and humanitarian
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
With just one day left for the HPSC HCS Preliminary examination, aspirants might be wondering what should be done on the day just before the prelims so that they can perform better.
When prelims is in a day, anxiety runs high. Many of the aspirants would probably be feeling the heat a bit. Nervousness and anxiety are a part of the examination. Aspirants should take care of their physical and mental health so that they can be more efficient on the day of the examination.
A few questions that generally put an aspirant in dilemma such as
- How to be positive?
- What to do one day, 2 days, 5 days or a week before the exam so that your performance is not adversely affected and you perform well?
Let’s discuss a few important things that should be done or kept in mind a day before one goes for the HPSC HCS prelims on 24th July.
There are certain do’s and don’ts which aspirants must keep in mind
The exam is tough, candidates need to keep themselves calm and composed in order to overcome the fear and stress.
THINGS TO DO
- Read motivational quotes and topper’s success stories.
- Be calm and don’t panic as the calmness will help you in remembering everything that you have studied.
- Listen soothing music.
- Relax and meditate.
- Be physically active and eat healthy food
- Sleep well. Though it is natural not to get a good sleep on last day but you should focus on various means of getting into a state where you can get a good sleep. It will keep you fresh and will help you in performing the best you can.
- JUST HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND YOU WILL SAIL THROUGH
THINGS NOT TO DO
- Don’t read anything new.
- Stay away from local news and stressful activities.
- Avoid taking opinions with respect to your preparation and examination.
- Avoid discussion on any topic with your friends.
- Avoid eating unhealthy food.
- Avoid negativity.
- Don’t compromise with sleep.
Aspirant will definitely have a fresh mind, with no confusion if they follow the above-mentioned points.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand achieving anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember everything is possible for those who believe.”
― Gail Devers, American Olympic champion in track and field