The National Testing Agency is going to conduct JIPMAT 2022 on 3rd July 2022. The full form of JIPMAT is Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test. JIPMAT 2022 is a national-level entrance exam to get admission in a 5 year integrated programme in management. IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu accepts JIPMAT score and offer admission in their integrated course.
The candidates appearing in JIPMAT 2022 will get 2.5 hours to solve 100 questions on Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension. We have discussed the last-minute strategy and future prospects of JIPMAT 2022 in this article.
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date
The National Testing Agency is going to conduct JIPMAT 2022 on 3rd July 2022. The JIPPAT Exam date 2022 is 3rd of July 2022.
JIPMAT 2022 Last-Minute Strategy Tips
In the Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022, the candidates will be tested on their analytical skills and communication skills. Here we have given some last-minute tips for JIPMAT 2022 examination. The candidates appearing in the JIPMAT 2022 on 3rd July 2022 must read this whole article and follow the tips given on this page:
- Practice Previous Year Papers: Last few days are left until the JIPMAT 2022 examination. The candidates must not read the new concepts in these last days, they can solve the JIPMAT previous year question paper to assess their preparation for JIPMAT 2022.
- Revision is the Key: These are the last days of the JIPMAT 2022 examination, the candidates must revise each and every question thoroughly for JIPMAT 2022. Candidates are advised not to read any new concept during this duration and fully focus on revision and practice questions as much as they can.
- Make Sticky Notes: The candidates might be facing some issues in learning concepts. Make sticky notes of complex concepts or the concepts you find difficult. Revise sticky notes daily.
- Time Management: While solving problems the candidates must have a count of time. They must not spend too much time on one problem. To manage time and to learn time management the candidates can attempt the JIPMAT 2022 mock tests.
- Solve JIPMAT 2022 Mock Test: With the help of the JIPMAT 2022 mock test, the candidates can identify their weak and strong areas. Also, candidates will know where they stand in the competition after solving the JIPMAT 2022 mock test. The candidates must work on their weak areas and can give less time to their strong areas.
JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates taking JIPMAT 2022 examination this year must plan their revision and revise the topics given here. The important topics for JIPMAT 2022 are prepared by analyzing the previous year’s trends of JIPMAT. The candidates must not leave revision of any of the topics given below in the table. Have a look at the important topics for JIPMAT 2022 given below in the table:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number System, Profit & loss, ratio and proportion, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, Average and Allegation, etc.|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, One-word Substitutions, etc.|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Analogy, Series, Directions, Non-verbal reasoning, Series, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Blood relations, Statement and Inference, Clock, etc.|
JIPMAT 2022 Future Prospects
The future prospects of JIPMAT 2022 are given here. After completion of a 5-year Integrated Programme in Management(IPM) from IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu, the students will have many chances to get placed on various profiles in the top MNCs. The candidates will get recruited for the post of IT Consulting, Sales and Marketing, General Management, Finance, Consulting, Human Resource, and Operations in various companies. Check the placement report of IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu listed below:
Placements Report of IIM Bodh Gaya 2022
Below we have given the placement report of IIM Bodh Gaya 2022. The students taking JIPMAT 2022 examination must check the placement report given below in the table:
|Particulars||Placements Statistics (2020-21)||Placements statistics (2021-22)|
|Number of recruiters||86||100|
|Number of offers made||100+||200+|
|Number of students placed||100||184|
|Highest salary||INR 17.3 LPA||INR 30.50 LPA|
|Average salary||INR 9.92 LPA||INR 12.36 LPA|
|Median salary||INR 9 LPA||INR 12 LPA|
|Top recruiters||TVS Credit, Tata Power, Volvo||Amazon, BNY Mellon, HDFC Bank|
IIM Jammu IPM Placements 2022
IIM Jammu conducted the campus drive for students studying in the 5-year Integrated Programme in Management. 119 companies visited the campus to recruit candidates on various profiles. The companies came for placement including Hyundai, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Cognizant, Amazon, Brillio, Aditya Birla Fashion etc. Check the placement report of IIM Jammu given below in the table:
|Number of recruiters||119|
|Number of new recruiters||36|
|Number of PPOs||10|
|No. of offers||222|
|Number of students with multiple offers||15|
|Highest salary||INR 32 LPA|
|average salary||INR 13.53 LPA|
|Median salary||INR 11.4 LPA|
|Average salary of experienced students||INR 16.06 LPA|
|Average salary of freshers||INR 12.20 LPA|
|Average salary of top 10%||INR 29.80 LPA|
|Average salary of top 25%||INR 22.25 LPA|
|Average salary of top 50%||INR 17.74 LPA|
|Consulting (29%) & Marketing/Sales (23.5%)|
|Major sectors||IT & Analytics (52%) & BFSI (24%)|
Read More Posts:
- NEET Admit Card 2022 UG/PG Hall Ticket Download Link @ Neet.Nta.Nic.In
- CUET Admit Card 2022 Release Date & Download Link @Cuet.Samarth.Ac.In
- CUET Exam Date 2022 Out- Check Datesheet & Admit Card Dates
- Will NEET Is Postponed 2022 Due To Date Clash With CUET 2022
- JEE Main Admit Card 2022- NTA Released @Jeemain.Nta.Nic.In
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date, Syllabus, Last Minute Strategy- FAQs
Q. When will the National Testing Agency conduct JIPMAT 2022?
The National Testing Agency is going to conduct the JIPMAT 2022 examination on 3rd July 2022.
Q. What are the last minute tips for JIPMAT 2022?
As the exam dates are near the candidates appearing in the JIPMAT 2022 must follow the tips: Practice Previous Year Papers, Revision is the Key, Make Sticky Notes, Time Management, Solve JIPMAT 2022 Mock Test.
Q. What are the important topics for JIPMAT 2022?
We have given the important topics for JIPMAT 2022 on this page. The candidates must not forget to revise the topics given on this page.