We will be covering all Enterce Exams for pursuing undergraduate courses on this page. Different Institutions conduct many Entrance Exams in India to select candidates for admission into various streams, including management, medical, engineering, legal, finance & accounts, hospitality, arts & design, information, and technology, Arts, Science, Commerce, etc. Entrance tests in India are highly competitive in nature. Through these Entrance exams in India, students’ potential in many professions is evaluated. Entrance exams in India are held at both the national and state levels. Check all the details of different Entrance Exams in India.
Common University Entrance Test or CUET
CUET or Common University Entrance Test for admission into different undergraduate courses in 45 central universities. All of the Central Universities (CUs) undergraduate entrance exams will be administered by the National Testing Agency. Students will have a single window through CUET to apply for admission to any of the Central Universities (CUs) located around the nation.CUET 2022 will be a Computer Based Test, CBT with Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions, CUET 2022 syllabus will be based on Class 12 NCERT only
As per the 2022 notification, There is no age restriction on applicants to CUET for UG programs. CUET is open to candidates who have passed the Class 12 or equivalent examination or who are appearing in 2022. Candidates, however, must meet the age requirement (if any) of the university where they wish to apply
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th from any recognized board in India.
Candidates who failed in one or two subjects of Class 12th will not be considered eligible to apply for CUET 2022
CUET 2022- Admission Procedures
CUET 2022 to admission into UG courses in CUs completed in the following stages-
- CUET Registration: To appear in CUET Entrance Exam, Candidates must register themself at the official website of CUET i.e Samarth.ac.in after NTA releases the CUET official notification. In 2022, The CUET Registration starts in the month of April. Candidates must fill out the all necessary information in the application form.
- CUET Admit card: Few weeks before CUET Exam, The NTA publishes the CUET Admit card at Samarth.ac.in. The admit card will also include the exam date and time, paper or subject, exam location, and exam day instructions in addition to the candidates’ personal information, including name, roll number, picture, and signature.
- CUET Exam: The CUET exam will be given in a computer-based manner over the course of four days, in two sessions, during the first and second weeks of July. Depending on the programme or paper that applicants choose, the test date and time will be determined.
- CUET Answer key: The CUET answer key will be available online at the CUET’s main website. Candidates can verify and dispute the answers within a few days of getting the answer keys.
- CUET Result: About two weeks after the test, the results of CUET will be made public. The CUET results or merit lists will be released independently by the participating institutes.
- CUET Admission: After the announcement of the CUET Results, The CUET admissions process for various UG courses will begin at all of the CUET participating universities, and a formal announcement will be posted on the websites of each institution and the institution will publish merit lists on the basis of CUET Result. The UG admissions will take place as per the merit list of that respective institute.
CUET 2022- Examination Structure
CUET (UG) – 2022 will consist of the following 4 Sections:
• Section IA – 13 Languages
• Section IB – 19 Languages
• Section II – 27 Domain-specific Subjects
• Section III – General Test
Choosing options from each Section is not mandatory. Choices should match the requirements
of the desired University.
CUET Exam pattern
As per the official notification of CUET 2022, the CUET UG 2022 examination consists of 4 sections. These four sections are Section 1A – Languages, Section 1B – Languages, Section 2 – Domain, and Section 3 General Test. Some other details of the CUET 2022 exam pattern are given below in the table:
|Section Name||Subject / Test Type||No of Questions||Question Format / Type||Exam Duration|
|Section 1A||Candidates can choose any out of 13 Languages
|Candidates can attempt 40 out of 50 questions in this section.||Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary]||45 Minutes for Each Language|
|language Section 1B||Candidates can choose any out of 19** Languages (except the one chosen in Section 1A)||Candidates can attempt 40 out of 50 questions in this section.||Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary]||45 Minutes for Each Languages|
|Section II –
|6 out of total 27 Domain-Specific Tests to be Chosen
|Candidates can attempt 40 out of 50 questions in this section.||
||45 Minutes for each Domain Test|
|Section 3 – General Test||For any such undergraduate programme/ programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission.||Candidates can attempt 60 out of 75 questions in this section.||
Section 1 A: The 13 languages of Section 1 A are given below candidates can choose any language from the given languages.
Languages (13): Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, and Urdu
Section 1 B: The 19 languages of Section 1 B are given below candidates can choose any language except the chosen language of Section 1 A.
Languages (19): Persian, Italian, Arabic, Sindhi, French, Spanish, German, Nepali, Kashmiri, Konkani, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Manipuri, Santhali, Tibetan.
Domain-Specific Subjects: Here we have given all the 27 domain-specific subjects of Section Section 2. The candidates can choose a maximum of 6 domains as desired by the applicable University. Check out the list of domains given below:
- Biology/ Biological Studies/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Business Studies
- Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
- Economics/ Business Economics
- Engineering Graphics
- Home Science
- Knowledge Tradition and Practices of India
- Legal Studies
- Environmental Science
- Physical Education/ NCC /Yoga
- Political Science
- Teaching Aptitude
- Mass Media/ Mass Communication
- Fine Arts/ Visual Arts (Sculpture/ Painting)/Commercial Arts,
- Performing Arts – (i) Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam/ Oddisi/ Kathakali/Kuchipudi/ Manipuri (ii) Drama- Theatre (iii) Music General (Hindustani/ Carnatic/ Rabindra Sangeet/ Percussion/ Non-Percussion),
- Sanskrit [For all Shastri (Shastri 3 years/ 4 years Honours) Equivalent to B.A./B.A. Honours courses i.e. Shastri in Veda, Paurohitya (Karmakand), Dharmashastra, Prachin Vyakarana, Navya Vyakarana, Palit Jyotish, Siddhant Jyotish, Vastushastra, Sahitya, Puranetihas, Prakrit Bhasha, Prachin Nyaya Vaisheshik, Sankhya Yoga, Jain Darshan, Mimansa, Advaita Vedanta, Vishihstadvaita Vedanta, Sarva Darshan, a candidate may choose Sanskrit as the Domain].
The joint Entrance Examination (Main) or JEE Main is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Qualified candidates will get a chance for admission to BTech, BArch, and programmes at the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). To appear in the Indian Institutes of Technology entrance test or JEE Advanced, candidates must qualify for JEE Main.NTA conducts JEE Main twice in one academic year.
JEE Main Eligibility
There is no upper age limit for the candidates. The JEE (Main) – 2022 test is open to all applicants, regardless of age, who passed the class 12 or equivalent exam . However, the applicants might need to meet the institute(sage )’s requirements if they want to be considered for admission.
Attempts: Students can take the JEE Main exam for three years in a row. The entrance examination will be held four times a year.
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- To eligible, students must have completed the 12th grade. Candidates who will be taking their qualifying exams for the 12th grade or an equivalent grade in 2022 are also welcome to apply.
- A recognized Board or University will administer an intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination.
- The final test for the two-year Joint Services Wing Senior Secondary School Examination at the National Defense Academy, administered by the National Institute of Open Schooling in a minimum of five courses.
- candidates who passed their Class 12 (or equivalent) test outside of India or from a board not listed above should present a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) stating that their exam was equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- a minimum 3-year-long diploma from a state board of technical education or the AICTE.
JEE Main: Mandatory Subjects
To be admitted through JEE Main 2023 into NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs, candidates must have passed the qualifying exam.
•For B.Tech/B.E: He or she must have obtained a passing grade in Class 12 or the equivalent in Physics, Mathematics, and one of Biology, Technical Vocational Subject, Chemistry, or Biotechnology.
•For B.Arch: He or she must have earned a pass mark in mathematics, physics, and chemistry in the 12th grade or an equivalent exam.
•B. Planning: Mathematics must have been one of the topics taken in the Class 12 test or an equivalent.
JEE Main: Key points
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main)|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Number of Sessions||Twice in a year|
|Total Marks||B.Tech/BE = 300 marksB.Plan/BArch = 400 marks|
|Mode of Examination||Paper-1: Computer-based testPaper-2:
|Official Website||jeemain.nic.in and nta.ac.in|
JEE Mains Syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus for Chemistry
|For Class 11||For Class 12|
|• Chemical Bonding
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Gaseous State
• Atomic Structure
• General Organic Chemistry
• Chemical Kinetics
• Hydrocarbons and its Substituents
• Biomolecules and Polymers
• Hydrogen and S Block Elements
• P Block elements
• Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
JEE Main Syllabus for Physics
|Class 11||Class 12|
• Laws of Motion
• Rotational Motion
• Units and Dimensions
• Work, Energy, and Power
• Thermal Properties
• Kinetic Theory of Gases
• Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
|• Moving Charges and Magnetism
• Electric Charges and Fields
• Current Electricity
• Electric Potential and Capacitance
• Alternating Current
• Ray Optics
• Dual Nature of Radiation
• Wave Optics
• Electromagnetic Waves and Communication Systems
• Atoms and Nuclei
• Magnetism and Matter
• Electromagnetic Induction
JEE Main Syllabus for Maths
|For Class 11||For Class 12|
|•Set, Relations, and Functions
• Trigonometric identities
• Straight lines
• Limits and Differentiations
• Conic Sections
• Permutations and Combinations
• Solutions of Heights, Triangles and Distances
• Complex Number and Quadratic Equation
• Progressive Series and Binomial Theorem
• Mathematical Reasoning and Induction
|• Relations and Functions
• Inverse Trigonometry
• Matrices and Determinants
• 3D Geometry
• Differential Equations
• Applications of Integrals
• Application of Differentiation
• Continuity and Differentiability
The JEE Advanced Exam, often known as IIT JEE, is regarded as one of the most difficult in India. The Joint Admission Board (JAB) oversees the administration of IIT JEE, which is held annually by one of the seven zonal IITs (IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, and IIT Guwahati) on a rotating round-robin basis. IIT Bombay assumed responsibility for JEE Advanced 2022 this year. JEE Advanced 2023 will be held in IIT Guwahati the next year, in 2023. The IIT JEE entrance exam is for those who have passed the JEE Main Exam and seek to be accepted into India’s most renowned technical institutions.
IIT JEE: An Overview
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced|
|Short Exam Name||JEE Advanced|
|Conducting Body of JEE Advanced 2022||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Frequency of conduct||Once a year|
|Exam level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online Exam|
|Application Fee of JEE Advanced (General)||Female and SC/ST: Rs. 1,400
All Other Categories: Rs. 2,800
|Mode of JEE Advanced Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online through JoSAA|
|Participating Colleges||33 (23 IITs, IISc, 5 IISER, IIPE, RGIPT and IIST)|
|Duration of Exam||Paper 1: 3 hours, Paper 2: 3 Hours|
|No. of Seats||11279 seats|
|Courses offered||Bachelors (4 years): BTech, BS
5-year Dual Degree- BTech, MTech, BS, MS
5-year Integrated Masters- MTech, MSc, Dual Degree
IIT JEE- Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicants for JEE Advanced 2022 must be either an Indian national (including OCI/PIO category applicants) or a foreign national.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass the 12th grade or an equivalent test in 2022 or 2022 from a board or university that is recognized.
- Candidates applying must have intermediate-level coursework in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- Percentage: The qualifying exam’s 75 percent requirement has been loosened.
- Candidates are only permitted to take the JEE Advanced exam twice in two consecutive years.
- To qualify for JEE Advanced 2022, participation in JEE Main 2022 would be required.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1997, to qualify. Candidates from the reserved category will receive a five-year age reduction.
- Performance: The applicant must have scored fewer than 2,50,000 points overall in JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) to be eligible.
IIT JEE- Exam Pattern
The JEE Advanced 2022 test information, including the question format, scoring system, and time, is shown below.
- Exam format: The only exam format available is a computer-based test (CBT).
- There will be two question papers in JEE (Advanced) 2022, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each lasting three hours. Both exams are required.
- Languages: Hindi and English
- Total time: six hours
- grading system Each year, the grading systems are modified. For some of the questions, wrong responses might result in a score deduction. The “Instructions to Candidates” section will provide information on the marking scheme at the time of the test.
- Each question paper will include three distinct components, namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
IIT JEE Syllabus: Subject-wise syllabus pdf Download
Here subject-wise official syllabus pdfs for all three subjects are provided. students are advised to read the whole syllabuses of those 3 subjects minutely.
|Jee advanced syllabus 2022 for Maths||Jee advanced syllabus 2022 for mathematics|
|Jee advanced syllabus 2022 for Physics||Jee advanced syllabus 2022 for Physics|
|Jee advanced syllabus 2022 for Chemistry||Jee advanced syllabus 2022 for chemistry|
Top 10 IITs In India As Per NIRF Ranking
|1||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati|
|8||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad|
|9||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) BHU Varanasi|
|10||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) ISM Dhanbad|
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET (UG) is an all-India pre-medical entrance test for students who seek to follow undergraduate medical (MBBS), dental (BDS), and AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) programmes in government and private institutions in India as well as for those intending to pursue primary medical qualification overseas.
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2022|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, and other related Courses|
|Seats Offered||Admission of around 1.3 lakh MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota and 85% State quota|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||June-July 2022|
|Exam Timings||2 pm to 5 pm|
|Exam Mode||Pen-Paper Mode|
|Number of Questions||200 MCQs (180- Mandatory, 20 optional)|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each question|
|Negative Marking||Minus 1|
Before submitting the NEET Application form 2023, candidates should make sure they meet the requirements for eligibility. Some of the NEET requirements are as follows:
•Students must have secured passing marks in Physics,Biology, and Chemistry on the Class 12 Board exam or an equivalent test in the Science stream.
•Candidates have also taken the Board test; those awaiting results may apply.
•Candidates who attain a score of at least 50% must pass the NEET qualifying exam (45 percent for PWD candidates and 40 percent for SC, ST, and OBC candidates).
•There are no age restrictions on candidates as of December 31, 2022 Notice.
•Non-resident Indians (NRIs), overseas Indians, and foreign nationals are not included in the NEET eligibility requirements for the application.
NEET: Exam pattern
The NEET exam pattern 2022 has divided each subject into two categories. Group A is one group, and Group B is another. A total of 140 marks will be available for each subject in group A, which will include 35 questions across all subjects. It is necessary to respond to each and every question in section A.
|SL. No||Subjects||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Physics||Section A||35||140||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Total||200 (20 optional)||720|
The NEET syllabus provided here is based on the prior year’s NEET Exam. Candidates may refer to the provided curriculum up till the release and updating of the NEET 2023 syllabus here. Check out NEET Syllabus
NEET Syllabus 2023 for Biology
|Class 11||Class 12|
NEET Syllabus 2023 for Chemistry
|Class 11||Class 12|
NEET Syllabus 2023 for Physics
|Class 11||Class 12|
Top Medical College Government in India 2022
Here is a list of the top government medical colleges in India as per NIRF Ranking 2022
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|2||Armed Forces Medical College|
|3||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|4||Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)|
|5||Grant Government Medical College|
|6||Bangalore Medical College|
|7||Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|8||Seth GS Medical College|
|9||University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi|
|10||BJ Medical College|