CFA Full Form
Full-form of CFA is “Chartered Financial Analyst.” The CFA Institute in the USA offers a professional Postgraduate certification program. The course syllabus covers topics like corporate finance, derivatives, financial reporting, and analysis, among others. The CFA program prepares future professionals to work effectively and morally. A record 24,997 candidates for the CFA level 1, level 2, and level 3 exams showed up in 2019—a 15% increase overall.
What is CFA Course?
The CFA Institute has designated the post of “Chartered Financial Analyst” (CFA). Companies frequently hire CFAs for a variety of professions because of their specialized financial understanding. They are hired for a number of positions, including risk management, consulting, and portfolio management, to mention a few. Although there are many prospects in the financial industry, the field has a steep learning curve.
CFA Exam Overview
|Course Name||Chartered Financial Analyst|
|Fees||50,000 – 1,50,000 Rs|
|Duration of Course||2 – 3 Years|
|Levels in CFA Course||3|
|Eligibility for CFA||Bachelor’s Degree|
CFA Course 2023 Video Explanation
Full details of the CFA course 2022 are given in this video
CFA Course Detail
- The term “Chartered Financial Analyst” has a long name. The CFA Institute in the USA offers the professional degree known as CFA.
- The duration of the CFA programme is between 1.5 and 4 years. Candidates must be graduates from any stream in order to apply for CFA admission. Candidates may, however, apply for admission to CFA Level I in their final year of high school.
- There is no entrance test for the CFA program. Before beginning the course, candidates must first register themselves.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst course has three levels, and candidates must pass each one. CFA Level I, Level 2, and Level 3 are the three levels.
- The cost of a CFA course in India is between INR 190,000 to INR 5,86,000.
- After completing the course, applicants may find employment in a variety of industries, including banking, auditing, law, and investment.
- After completing the CFA course, candidates have the chance to work as Chartered Financial Analysts, Investment Managers, Portfolio Managers, etc.
- Without a CA degree, the typical pay for a Chartered Financial Analyst might range from INR 4,000 to 20,000.
A Chartered Financial Analyst is hired by prestigious financial institutions like JP Morgan, PwC, HSBC, PBC, Ernst & Young, etc. after earning their degree.
Why should you study the CFA course?
- Candidates should choose the course if they want to work in the financial services industry.
- Candidates should choose the CFA certification program if they are interested in careers as portfolio managers, risk managers, financial advisors, etc.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst program also enables students to switch from more conventional programs like BCom and MCom to professional programmes with improved employment opportunities.
- Candidates who desire to launch their own businesses or work as financial consultants can enroll in CFA certification courses.
- Candidates with prior experience in the finance industry can enroll in this course to increase their employment opportunities.
CFA Course- Admission Process
No entrance exam is necessary for enrollment in the CFA certification program. Before beginning their course, the candidates must register with the CFA institute. The following are a few of the prerequisites or eligibility requirements for the CFA program.
CFA Course Exam Eligibility
- The candidates must successfully complete their bachelor’s degrees or similar programs from accredited universities or institutions in any stream.
- Candidates may also sign up for the CFA course if they are in the final year of their bachelor’s program. Candidates must, however, finish their Bachelor’s degree prior to the registration deadline for the CFA level 2 exam.
- Before registering for the level 1 exam, candidates must have a minimum of 4000 hours of work experience or a combination of 4000 hours of work experience and higher education gained over a minimum of 3 consecutive years.
- Internships, article ships, and having your own business all count as work experience under the interesting CFA requirement, provided you can demonstrate that you were paid for them.
- Although candidates need not have prior experience in the investing industry, they must nonetheless exhibit the following competencies. Leadership and teamwork, business communications, problem-solving abilities, critical thinking, time management, sound judgement, and adaptability.
- The candidates must have an international passport.
- Candidates seeking the Chartered Financial Analyst designation must be fluent in English because both the study materials and the tests will be given in that language.
- Candidates must also submit a statement of professional conformity.
Download the ADDA247 APP for your complete Exam Preparation, Free Tests & many more: https://adda247.app.link/Adda247
CFA Course Fees
The CFA Course Fees for enrollment is USD 350. CFA Course Fees in India are INR 27,090 in the enrollment phase. The rescheduling fee for changing the exam date is USD 250. The detailed CFA Course Fees are mentioned below:
|Registration Type||CFA Course Fee (USD)||CFA Exam Fees in Indian Rupees|
CFA Exam- FAQs
Que. What is the CFA course?
Ans. A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter is a designation given to those who have completed the CFA Program and completed acceptable work experience requirements.
Que. What is CFA course eligibility?
Ans. Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree at the time of registration, or have four years of qualified, professional work experience or a combination of work/college experience that totals four years.
Que. What is the CFA salary?
Ans. The national average salary for a Cfa is ₹6,31,179 in India.
Que. How many years does CFA course take?
Ans. CFA Programs take at least 2 years.