CBSE Board Full Form in English
CBSE is the abbreviation used for Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE board full form in Hindi is “केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड “. It is an Indian Board of Education for private and public schools.
It has a total number of 20, 299 schools and 220 CBSE affiliated schools. The Board came into existence in 1962. CBSE Schools have both, Hindi and English as the means of communication language, Hindi and English.
In 1921, the first educational board to be set up was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education. In 1929, the Rajputana Board too came into existence.
What is the Full Form of CBSE in India
In India the Central Board of Education which is the full form of CBSE, you can either enroll as a student or as a teacher. Read below to find both the position’s eligibility criteria.
- Student: the enrolment for CBSE Class 10 Board starts by the end of Class 9. Once the enrolment of all students is completed for a particular school, you are not allowed to take admission for Class 10.
- In such a situation, you will have to continue from the same Board in which you were previously enrolled. You can however join the CBSE Boards after your Class 10th Results.
- For Teachers: the NET exam is conducted for enrolment to the Central Board of Secondary Education. You must compulsorily complete your Master’s with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
CBSE Meaning for Students
CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education comes with a meaning to provide quality education to each and every student in India
- Flexible syllabus for all students.
- Comprehensive Syllabus
- Top-notch quality education without giving a lot of stress to the students.
- Regular tracking of student’s assessment and activity reports.
- Implementing changes to increase the affordability of school education.
- Conducting workshops to upgrade the skills of teachers and students.
- To modify the guidelines for school-level competitive exams and board exams.
- To conduct the Class 10th and Class 12th Board Exams successfully.
CBSE Regional Offices across India
- Delhi (New Delhi and Foreign Schools)
- Chennai: Includes the whole south region of India
- Guwahati: Includes the Northeastern states.
- Ajmer: (Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh)
- Panchkula: Covers the North Region of India
- Allahabad: ( UP and Uttarakhand)
- Patna 🙁 Jharkhand and Bihar)
- Bhubaneswar 🙁 West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha)
- Thiruvananthapuram 🙁 Lakshadweep and Kerala.)
- Dehradun: (Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Various Exams Conducted by CBSE
- The CBSE is responsible for conducting the Board exams for Class 10 and Class 12 every year.
- National Talent Search Examination or NTSENational Level Science Talent Search Exam or NLSTSE
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)
- Science Olympiad Foundation
- Kishore Vigyan Protsahan Yojana or KVPY
- Silverline Olympiads
- National Interactive Maths Olympiad or NIMO
- National Biotechnology Olympiad or NBO
- Asset (Assessment of Scholastic Skills Through Educational Testing)
Advantages of CBSE for Students
There are a lot of advantages when you are a CBSE student. The advantages are listed below.
- The syllabus is the same for competitive exams and Board Exams for CBSE Students.
- 1 mark question is always comes in Banking, SSC, and railways exam.
- The number of CBSE schools in India is a lot more when compared to state boards or any other board. This makes the school transfer easy when required.
- The syllabus is more board-oriented rather than school. State board school syllabus varies but the CBSE has one syllabus for all students in India
FAQ For CBSE Full form
What is the meaning of SSC and CBSE?
SSC is the state board and CBSE is the Central Board of secondary education. CBSE is governed by the Central government and the SSC is controlled by the state governments.
What is the difference between ICSE and CBSE?
ICSE and CBSE are two different education Boards. CBSE offers education in English and Hindi Medium. ICSE offers only in English medium. ICSE helps students to prepare well for IELTS and TOEFL. CBSE helps in preparing for various undergraduate entrance exams in India as the syllabus for both is similar.
Which is the best ICSE or CBSE?
CBSE is better if you plan to study engineering and qualify entrance exam as the syllabus for both is similar. If you plan to study abroad, ICSE is a better option that will help you to crack exams like IELTS and TOEFL.
Is CBSE too tough?
No, CBSE is not too tough. The syllabus is lengthy and more concept-oriented.
Can I join the CBSE board after the 10th?
Yes, you can join CBSE after the 10th. You need to fit the admission criteria and must provide relevant documents at the time of admission.
|CBSE Full Form||ICSE Full Form|
|CEO Full Form||SOP Full Form|
|AM Full Form||PM Full Form|