Railway Protection Force (RPF) has announced Constable Ancillary Final Result 2019 on Wednesday, October 30. It has been a while now that the exam has taken place, and so as per the prediction for RPF Constable Result, the result is available from 30th October 2019. Candidates who had appeared for the exam may check their result now from the given link.
RPF Constable Final Result 2019
The Final Result released for the RPF Constable consist of a PDF. The PDF contains a List of Candidates empanelled for appointment as Constable/RPF (Ancillary) against Employment Notice No. Constable/RPF (Ancillary) – 03/2018 – NFR Zone. The details of the selected candidates are mentioned against the name of the candidate.
RPF Constable Result Link
Click here to check RPF Constable Result 2019 (Result PDF)
RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019: How to check score?
Step 1: Click the given link to download the Result PDF
Step 2: Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students).
Step 3: Candidate can use CTRL+F to search the Roll number from the Merit list.
Step 4: Roll no. present in the merit list will be selected for the post of RPF Constable Ancillary.
Step 4: A PDF will open on a new tab, look for your name/roll number in that list
Step 5: Download the PDF and take a printout for future reference
Important Information for RPF Constable Result 2019
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be available in the RPF Constable Result
- The Final Exam qualification is the only criteria for the final selection.
- The candidates selected in the RPF Constable exam will now be called for the medical examination.
- The details of the Medical Examination will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address of the candidates, whose names are present in the Merit List.
- The date and place for medical examination will be informed on their registered mobile number and email IDs.
- However, sending for medical examination will not guarantee employment to the empanelled candidates.
- Empanelled candidates are advised to download the attestation form and submit the duly filled attestation
form at the time of medical examination.
- The empanelled candidates may contact for any assistance at following numbers
Stay Connected for more updates on RPF Constable Group E!