UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Recruitment notification 2022 released
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment for the post of Labour Enforcement Officer (Central) in Office of the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour & Employment.
UPSC has released the notification for forty-two vacancies for the post of Labour Enforcement Officer (Central) in Office of the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour & Employment (SC-03, ST-06, OBC-06, EWS-04, UR-23) (PwBD-02).
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post till 23:59 HRS on 29.09.2022.
UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 29.09.2022.|
|THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 30.09.2022.|
|DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM
DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
|DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE
REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Eligibilty
- Degree in any discipline with Commerce or Economics or Sociology or Social Work as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute;
- Diploma in Law or Labour Relations or Labour Welfare or Labour Laws or Industrial Relations or Sociology or Commerce or Social Work or Welfare Business Administration or Personnel Management from a recognized University or Institute.
DESIRABLE: One Year experience in Labour Law or Labour Welfare or Labour Relations or Personnel Management in an Industrial Organization or a Government Establishment. NOTE: The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Duties
- Inspection of establishments, enforcement of labour laws, promotion of labour welfare in Central Sphere Undertakings.
- Prosecution of cases of defaulters.
- Conciliation of Industrial Disputes.
- Verification of Trade Union Membership & acquaintance with trade union movement.
- Special enquiries on labour matters. HQ: New Delhi with liability to serve anywhere in India. Any Other Condition: The Candidates recruited to the post will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme 01.01.2004.
UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer pay scale: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.