UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Result 2022 Out
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Result 2022 Out: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) has recently declared the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director 2022 Result. Candidates can check their result by downloading UPSC ESIC Deputy Director 2022 Result pdf from the UPSC official Website- https://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC ESIC DD Result 2022 was declared for the candidates who appeared in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment Test (RT) 2022. We have also provided the UPSC ESIC 2022 Results pdf for the candidates appeared in the UPSC ESIC 2022 Exam.
Candidates who have their roll numbers in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director 2022 Results pdf, will be called for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Interview 2022 by the Commission.
How to Check UPSC ESIC Deputy Director 2022 Results?
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC to check UPSC ESIC DD Results 2022.
Step 2: Go to the What’s new section on the UPSC Website.
Step 3: Chick on the link showing “Written Result: 151 posts of Deputy Director in ESIC, Ministry of Labour & Employment”.
Step 4: Download the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Result 2022 PDF from the website.
Step 5: Search your roll number in the UPSC ESIC Result 2022 PDF.
Step 6: Roll number of the selected candidates will appear in the UPSC ESIC 2022 Result PDF.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Result 2022- Other Key Details
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2022
The UPSC ESIC Exam 2022 was held on July 17, 2022, from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM at various examination centres across the country.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment Test 2022 was conducted as a Pen and Paper based objective test/Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interviews for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Exam 2022 Time Table
|Subject and Subject Code||Time of Exam||Day and Date of Exam|
|General Ability Test (02)||02.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M||Sunday
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Syllabus
The syllabus of the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Test broadly comprises the following topics:
- Part A: English – To test the candidate’s understanding of English Language and workmanlike use of words.
- Part B: General Ability –
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management
- Right to Information Act
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Fundamentals of Computer Application
- General Science
- Public Administration and Developmental Issues
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union
- Current Events of National and International Importance
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Eligibility
- Age: 35 Years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Relaxable for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation up to 5 years.
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized university.
- Experience: Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- Desirable Qualification:
- Qualified Subordinate Accounts Services, or passed Institute of Costs and Works Accounts or Master of Business Administration (Finance), or a Degree in Law.
- Experience in matters relating to social insurance or Labour Laws.
- Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Other conditions: The appointment of the candidates who are already in the State/Central Government or in a Public Sector undertaking, service will be made on an immediate absorption basis.