|GS 3||6||The gentleman spymaster who had India enthralled||1. Research & Analysis Wing (R&AW)
2. Rameshwar Nath Kao
3. Q. In recent decades, following the rise of international terrorism as a major intelligence concern worldwide, it is no longer possible to treat external and internal threats as two separate phenomena. Discuss.
|GS 2||6||Drop the IAS CADRE rules amendments||1. Q. “You will not have a united India if you have not a good All India Service which has the independence to speak out its mind, which has a sense of security….” Discuss.
2. IAS (Cadre) Rules, 1954
|GS 2||6||Yemen’s tragedy||Q. If the fighting over the last seven years holds any lesson, it is that there can be no military solution to Yemen’s problems. Elaborate.|
|GS 3||7||Should the government loosen its purse strings?||1. Q. As inflation is driven by supply-side factors, tax policy can be used to cushion its impact
2. WPI and CPI
|GS 3||10||Environment Ministry plan to rank States draws ire||1. State Environmental Impact Assessment Agencies (SEIAA)
2. Legal Initiative for Forest on Environment (LIFE)
3. Environment (Protection) Act
|GS 3||10||Extended range BrahMos tested||1. Integrated Test Range, Chandipur
|GS 2||11||‘Havana Syndrome’ not a foreign campaign: report||Havana Syndrome?|
|GS 3||12||India Ratings pegs FY23 GDP growth at 7.6%||private final consumption expenditure (PFCE)|
|GS 2||Text(01)||The question of OBC reservation in local bodies||1. Q. Barriers to political participation are not the same as barriers to education and employment. Discuss.
2. Ramesh Wagh v. State of Maharashtra &Ors.
3. K. Krishnamurthy (Dr.) v. Union of India (2010)
4. Vikas Krishnarao Gawali v. State of Maharashtra &Ors. (2021)